Reviews for A Journey of Light
KHLostEmpress chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
So I read and favorited this a while back, but I realized that I haven't left a review yet. So here it is:

I really love the Takari moments in this story and Yolei is awesome. My favorite scene by far is when Matt comes and Kari answers the door in a towel (I always enjoy a good little scandal). Sometimes misunderstandings are just so fun. The defeat of Piedmon was a little abrupt, but since the story was more about the relationship between the characters, I don't think it mattered all that much in my opinion.

It's a cute little story. I liked it a lot!
AutoKnight01 chapter 15 . 7/18/2009
Nice chapter, but Piedmon is a mega-level digimon, not an Ultimate.
burgekev000 chapter 16 . 12/6/2008
Another great story.
Navaka114 chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
"Umm...Kari.." Patamon said, "We have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is...we shrunk your clothes." "The good news is," Gatamon interupted, holding up pink and white t- shirt, "now I can dress like you." LOL!

Lacara
Mei fa-chan chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
that was great!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 16 . 11/27/2007
Hahah! I read this one in under two hours, which is a record for me (although your chapters are a bit short hahah). Well anyways, once again, you did a great job in this one. And I gotta say, THIRTY-FOUR REVIEWS ONLY? Man, this deserves so much more than that! You should really consider writing more Takari fanfics; they're really cute and you have a talent for writing romances. You never know, you might go pro one day, and if you do, I'll definitely be one of your favorite readers!

Again, good luck and keep up the good work!
braincloud2 chapter 16 . 11/16/2007
So cute!
Evil RULZ chapter 16 . 5/1/2007
i love this story it was so cute

puasluoma chapter 16 . 7/4/2006
Wow it was such a good storry!perfect! lol
Crisalide chapter 16 . 2/3/2006
I REALLY LIKED THIS! IT IS WRITTEN VERY NICELY AND SO IN CHARACTER! I LOVE HOW KARI AND T.K. DEVELOPED THEIR RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR STORY. I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Ashen Phoenix chapter 15 . 1/8/2006
Woo-Hoo! I've been WAITING for this chapter! I'm SO glad you updated and that this was so good! Kari & T.K. always DID belong together.

I hope you keep the excellent descriptions going. And that part with ALL of the guys ho came to help was funny.

-Phoenix (_)
ThatGuy0110 chapter 16 . 1/4/2006
You have a really great talent in writing stories.

This story, I would say is a instant classic.

Favorite by me. You must create more work like this.

You have a very good talent for T.K./Kari romance stories. It shows in this story.

Keep up the good work.

~RJ
kingdom219 chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
great story, keep up the great work!
Verya chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
loved it. this story is on my favorite list. I look foreword to your next story. Keep writing, you have a lot of talent.

~Verya
thebookwormxo chapter 16 . 12/31/2005
AW, THAT'S THE END? YOU SHOULD HAVE A SEQUEL! I'LL TOTALLY READ IT!

PEACE