Reviews for The Letter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Where's the rest?!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was absolutely great, I loved the whole thing.:)
thj chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
the plot I think is interesting but you messed up with some lines. Jake hating rose or talking to her like a crap is so not like him.
Dragon Wang chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
damd, that was one hell of a story, it had would be one of th e best episodes if it had been going this way. the love, the emotions, are plain right overwelming.

it seems like you left the fanfic world, but the story you left is realy great, hope that wou eventually write more.

peace
Fire The Unicorn chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I loved it. You should add on! PLEASE
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
aww. That was sweet.
EverAfterGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That is So sweet! *sniff sniff* i loved it!
Nessie's bff chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
hehe nice
pinkpanther95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
aw cute

keep on keepin on!:)
ade chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
that was the best story 's so passionate and romantic.i wish i could watch on tv or 's just so nice and beautiful.
Tidus'luvr chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
hey i havent read any of ur stories lately and i decided to go for one of the conrniest shows out there. and belive me corny is better. lol well i absolutely loved it! and it was amazing. uhmers you dont happen to know when the anthologies are cumin out do you? well wut eves! missya!

* Hillary
Summerstar042 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This story was amazing! I really liked it a lot! ...You would make me very very happy if you continued with it. Very happy. ...Pretty please? With sugar on top? lol. Anyway, great story!
xiao-lanlan chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
U HAVE TO CONTINUE (if I had the bold and italic thing here i would emphizize the HAVE)
Angelfaced DramaQueen chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
aw!

love it love it love it!-ooh! and you used the word 'peachy'! nice!
silentwriter201 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I know you wrote this almost a year ago but I hope you'll add another chapter. This one shot could really be a great beginning to a longer story.

Angela