Reviews for Nor Iron Bars
Julia451 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
"It would be like chopping off an arm, but he could do it. Animals escaped traps that way all the time." Excellent metaphor!

I was hoping it would end with him deciding to defy his fear and take that flight, but Danny just vowing to continue to fight and not run away was strong, too.
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Poor Danny: it seems he has no shortage to things to have nightmares about. This seemed to be the same conclusion he had come to at the end of the episode but it was nice to see it worked over in more detail.
MahoganyShadow chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It's a wonderful story well written. You wrote Danny's feelings real well. Screw that goddamned warden. XD
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
wow for a second there i thought that was really happening to Danny. cool story!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Awesome dream sequence. I can usually tell when an author's starting out a scene with a dream and not "reality," but I had no idea. You did it very convincingly.

I suppose I should just be thankful I didn't phase through the floor and land on the kitchen table... From that height, one of us would have broken, and I don't know that I could explain either outcome to my parents.

Danny hadn't lost. He still had his family, and he still had his friends.

Which is really the difference between "Public Enemies" and "The Ultimate Enemy," isn't it?

Another good introspective oneshot. Thanks for writing! :)
anemix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Nice philosophical and thinking about the future fic.

( . .)

Anthiena chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Interesting mood piece. Indeed.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
The quote at the end really fit.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Good fic. You scared me some with the first bit. XD
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
once again another beautiful master peace of work you have done. i love it, i can ttly see it happening and i wish i did see it couldnt you be one of the writers for the show. i wish maybe then it would have been even better and thats saying something. because it was really good to start with. later amazin dude
isadorator chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Nice quote and nice story. Keep up the good work!
Martel chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You know, you just showed what Danny's true courage is in this story. Not fighting against ghosts, or getting in dangerous situations, but to keep going even when he believes he's risking losing the love of his family and his well-being.

The line at the end was awesome and set just the right mood.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
oo i really like this... cool!
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
wow, not only was this awesome, it also struck a certain chord. Have you seen the danny phantom movie, ultimate enemies? IF YOU HAVEN'T, DON'T READ THE REST OF THIS REVIEW CUZ IT'LL BE A SPOILER BUT IF YOU HAVE GO AHEAD

anyway, when i read that last paragraph, it strongly reminded me of the movie; danny turned evil because he lost exactly what you said was keeping him sane-his friends and his family. you truly captured Danny's sentiments here; well done.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Pretty. "Hums" You're very good at introspection. I really felt like I was looking into Danny's mind. This is going in my c2.