Reviews for Simply Put
Shigure gasped and tsked
disapprovingly, wagging his finger
at his silver-haired friend. "Poor,
poor, sweet, innocent Aaya," he
sighed, throwing his arm loosely
over the snake's shoulder. "You
have much to learn, cricket; for
one, bi-sexual is attraction to
both sexes…uh…sexually?"

My favorite.
will you write more?
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
THIS. WOW! I LOVE IT!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
WOOt! Go Ayame! And Shigure for plotting that theory! Excellent job, it was really sweet and funny! Keep up the great work! X3 XD :D
The happiest emo on earth chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
WHAT! How could Hatori just get back to reading his book like it was normal for Ayame to come into the room and kiss him just like that?
secret25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
that was so funny! hehehe loved the sarcastic comments from ayame! fave!
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
*blinks*...I have no idea how to react..but in a good way! XD *faves*
hyper-writer14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Nice explaining Shiggy. In my fics I make my characters veerryy cautious whenever Shiggy suggests something. They have good reason to be. :P
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Dirty humor (or just any sort of innuendo at all, really) is only good if subtle, you abused ellipses, Ayame is already flamboyant, and this wasn't nearly as good as your other humor fic.

I think that sums it up.

Have a nice day!

Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Perfect. Beautiful all around, and I disagree... you're good at humor. Is Hatori honestly reading Lassie book at eighteen-ish or was that sorta proverbial kinda thing? Anywhichway, I love it. Hatori's reaction was priceless.
FullMoonKohaku chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
More!

Make another chapter please!
vinbunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*hysterically laughing* aaya is sso awesomly cute! hahah.. i just think it odd he wouldnt know what bi was.. i guess the whole 'mens romance' thing made me have another impression of him.. or mabe this was waay before he was school pres? haha loved it!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
That was good. Just enough drama, just enough humor, just enough awkwardness, you have a very good balance in this story
kayla chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
cute!
gabo0 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Love it
Churi-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aw! This was the cutest story! It was really good! It was funny too! I hope you continue to write stories about the oh-so-wonderful Mabudachi Trio, because, I'll read 'em!