Reviews for Simply Put
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Yes, I wondered what led up to that revelation Ayame had ... now I have the ... well, not the truth, I suppose, but it's satisfying enough! Wonderful ... funny, too. I dun do well with humor, either ... but this was awesome! Poor Ayame, so confused ... though I doubt he's all that innocent. Wonderful, as usual..
M.T.Dog chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This is an excellent story! This is an excellent pplay off of book 4, and it's wonderfully written! You should continue this story, or make MANY, MANY more storys! Keep up the good work!
Shippos-gurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I really do love this story, it is adorable! Great job, the characters seem exactly how they are suppose to be (well except Hatori and his little Timmy ).
June-kun chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
AHH! The FEELINGS! *sobs all Aya-like into a hanky* I liked it very much! Nice, understandable writing! -

I'm a snake too! I just made my Yahoo group to Aya!

groups.

I dunno if it's gonna work here, but just in case. It's a really crappy little site made to talk about our one and only AYAME!

I think Aya, Tosi-san and Shigu-san are wonderful!

Keep writing then!
FireChibi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
cute
simplewin chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
ow man! I was wondering about writing something like that too. I probably wouldn't have managed to write it so well. Interesting approach to the situation. .
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
O.O that's ...unexpected...
vampirgurl chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
hm, i liked it. pleze continue. i luv fanfics with the trio.
Roentgen Ray chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very nicely done. Ayame, Shigure, Hatori are all in character which makes this a reallistic fic. i can imagine this. : ] Great job there! Easily one of my favorites.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i love it! poor shigure though gettin no love!
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That just so sweet, that I'm crying. I hope you write more to this! This really REALLY good. !
Gackt-Jihaku chapter 1 . 6/28/2005