Reviews for The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse
eford1083 chapter 1 . 7/19
This was an incredible story! So very well written. All of your time and efforts certainly paid off. This just made my top 3 of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 86 . 6/16
Yay! Man, this was such an incredible story! It's clear you've put an IMMENSE amount of work into this, and that it really, really payed off! The ending made me cry and cry, and then it turned right around and made me cry again, but happy tears this time. You've just done SUCH a great job, just, GAAHHH! I'm too busy rambleing and fangirling to properly express how happy this made me! Just, just, fantastic, amazing, WONDERFUL! Thank you for this, so, so much!
Great story. A few things:
1. I hated the Sess/Rin pairing. I prefer Sess/Kagura.
2. Didn't like Kouga (Koga) calling Kagome 'princess'.
3. I wish there had been more interaction between Kouga and Ayame.

That is all.
Naria Prime chapter 86 . 5/21
Hi!
This story was absolutely amazing!
I've only stumbled into the Inuyasha fandom less than two weeks ago, but I think your story has done a lot in insuring I'll stay in it for a long time... ;D
Faye-chan chapter 86 . 5/18
It has been 11 years or so since I finished watching the inuyasha anime. This fanfic made me want to watch it all over again! And I really love the "upgraded" version of Kagome with all her superpowers and adult personality. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece~
Wfest chapter 86 . 3/21
Thank you for creating this wonderful story! 'Til the end you managed to keep up the hair raising, nail biting, page turning tension. Not to mention your funny and witty dialogues/scenes. Amazing what you made of our beloved original story, it's quite an original by itself and full of loving detail (and I don't mean the lemons, squeak!blushing).
Momo1913 chapter 53 . 3/21
Wfest chapter 67 . 3/19
Still going strong! Your story is unbelievably exciting, gripping, funny and of course well written. I'm not yet finished with it, but this chapter wa all of the above, I just had to tell you how much I'm enjoying it. You did a good job combining scenes from the original with the twists you imagined, especially the very positive character changes to Inuyasha and Kagome. Love them.
SunBinamra chapter 86 . 2/7
You made me cry, damn you! But really, fantastic story with such vivid character portrayals. Part of me wishes this had been canon instead of the actual manga! I also love how you dealt with the paradoxes and difficulties of time travel, which is something the manga glossed over.

Fantastic job! Keep up the good work!
chlolo1213 chapter 86 . 12/30/2016
This story has given me feelings that i can not properly but into words, but please know they are nothing but good feelings .
riceflower3 chapter 42 . 10/26/2016
O noes, I am literally stressing out over how you're going to twist the next scene to your bidding ;-; man, where that lemon juicer at? No more angst pls ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
k.oblea8907 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Just recently found this little gem and I'm completely blown away! This is such an amazing well written story. I wouldn't even know where to start on all the things I love about this story. Probably one of my favorites in here. I just wanted to say your such an amazing writer and now I'm on to see what else you've written cuz you are truly talented.
alice.cuevas91 chapter 86 . 7/21/2016
I can't even begin to put into words how much I love this story. it was well written, funny, and all around amazing. kagome was finally a strong character, Inuyasha was emotional, and it was as if you were in my head showing me the characters the way I wish they were. It was even long enough that it took me days to read. I have a new favorite Fanfiction author to follow. A million thanks and hugs for your amazing work of art. keep writing!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 86 . 4/23/2016
I was right in what I posted over 50 chapters ago, this is everything I've always wanted Inuyasha to be. It was so incredibly detailed and absolutely wonderful. Fantastic job this will be in my top 3 favorite fanfics forever!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 30 . 4/18/2016
I'm only just starting chapter 30 and I have to say I am completely enthralled! this is everything I ever wanted the original to be! The characters are amazing and it's so well written I wanna cry! I can't wait to see how the rest of this goes!
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »