Reviews for The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse
stranger1999 chapter 86 . 2/3
This story was nothing short of a rollercoaster and I enjoyed the ride immensely!I loved your twist in canon and your depiction of every character!
Kagomes characterization was especially good and I loved you making her a badass in her own right. it's nothing short of what she deserves!
great job!
Kiwilana21 chapter 49 . 1/18
I had to leave a comment. This is my second time reading this fic and I love it even more the second time around. I just like how there is a solid relationship between Inuyasha and Kagome and that there is more to her here. She always seemed so weak in the main story either needing to be saved or being compared to Kikyo.

This Kagome is fiery and well equipped to deal with the troubles ahead of her. She rises to challenges, fights to be stronger, but has emotions during times of duress and reacts how I wished she had reacted in the anime. I never liked Inuyasha being so torn between the two of them, it drove me insane.

But overall, good story, you use a lot of the main anime and manga plot, but I like the differences in how each character reacts and/or behaves to the situations around them that makes it feel like an older more adult pair of my favorite anime.
Guest chapter 86 . 11/25/2020
Just read your story for the first time. I'm absolutely blown away. Thank you for the adventure :)
Gicu2 chapter 68 . 10/9/2020
What happened to Kagome's battle-sight? She should have seen it coming.
Gicu2 chapter 53 . 10/7/2020
This story is excellent! I am really enraptured by it!
Gicu2 chapter 16 . 9/30/2020
Chapter 16 has a lot of interesting tidbits. I personally loved the relational insights. Specifically, InuYasha explaining his past relationship with Kikyou to a guarded Kagome. Not sure she's buying it though (I wouldn't either)! The more I read this story, the more I like it! I never thought the anime even attempted to reveal InuYasha's thoughts on this. I'll say it again, "I wish this were canon."
Gicu2 chapter 15 . 9/30/2020
Great chapter. I wonder how this is going to turn out? Is SJ InuYasha going to drop her for Kikyou until the Jewel is complete or mate with her? Will Yashita tell the pup who he is? What battle are they 21st century Demons preparing her for?
Gicu2 chapter 14 . 9/30/2020
I am really enjoying this story. I don't know why I avoided it for so long. I guess the 80 plus chapters and the thumbnail were discouraging. However, this is a very interesting and novel FanFic. There are many tender and hilarious moments that every fan will enjoy. The author is also very good at building the levels of angst and romance without sacrificing good storytelling. Kudos! In many ways, I wish it were canon.
Gicu2 chapter 13 . 9/29/2020
Whoa! This is so awesome!
Gicu2 chapter 10 . 9/29/2020
Wow. I wish that had been canon.
Gicu2 chapter 6 . 9/29/2020
Oh yeah! I totally didn't see this coming! I love this story so far. It is a retelling of the anime only our characters are more modern and bad-ass! I love the elements of the 500 year-old demons (anonymously) helping Kagome prepare for her time-travel mission. Very impressed with the storytelling. It has good humorous bits, and citrusy hints!
Gicu2 chapter 3 . 9/29/2020
Great start. A new spin on the story with a bad-ass cadet Kagome instead of a whinny teenager. Hmmm. this could be good.
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 9/20/2020
Growling at himself LOL, thanks for the chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 9/20/2020