Reviews for The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse
Jay chapter 68 . 2/4/2016
I noticed you put "Kohire's saddle while Tsu" but I thought Kohire was a Inu youkai, not a tenbaryu? Sons of bitches makes me smile because the idea of them being dogs never gets old. I figured Kagome would be the one endangered, especially with Yashita's comment, but what a way to go. I really liked how you had Sesshomaru dive in to catch her, but Inuyasha was surprisingly put together after Sesshomaru left. I was quite fond of how you portrayed what happened in the Western Castle, particularly while Kagome was trying to heal.
Jay chapter 67 . 2/4/2016
I know I've said it before, but I LOVED this chapter. From her night spent with Inuyasha & Sesshomaru to the morning after when she let Fenik have his fun. I liked that you showed her initial indecision about bathing with the boys since that's not something common in her time.
Jay chapter 66 . 2/4/2016
I honestly don't know what I liked most about this chapter. I'm glad that Shiori lived out a pretty good life, but it's still so sad. Kinda would have enjoyed seeing Kagome with the boys a bit more just to see them being nervous, especially with Yashita back for the performance. I'm glad she got some personal time with her present-bound mate.
Jay chapter 65 . 2/4/2016
I don't blame her for her reactions to Shiori. It would be killing me too. Honestly, I'm hoping she uses the knowledge & rewrites history to save the girl. Which, by the way, when they brought the treats back that was the sweetest thing! I just wanted them to hug her & say yes, but I know she has her mum to go back to.
Jay chapter 64 . 2/4/2016
I love how she handled Koga. Great chapter.
Jay chapter 63 . 2/3/2016
Great chapter. Loved the ending once Rin was safe. Kumo was great with his spirals & all. I keep hoping we'll find out that he's somehow hidden in the future.
Jay chapter 62 . 2/3/2016
Nice work in this chapter. I enjoyed the little quip to Kagome by Fenik about Kaede being old.
Jay chapter 61 . 2/3/2016
Nice job on this chapter. I'm glad Kagome stood up to him & I really enjoy how Inu is with the kids. I'm hoping that Kagura isn't going after Shiori right now. She's too sweet. I always enjoyed her character.
Jay chapter 60 . 2/2/2016
Seriously? Everyone was gone!? That bites. The news of Shiori was disheartening. I was worried when she was looking through his desk that she'd find something she wasn't supposed to & it would change the mission. I love how she calls it their potential last meal knowing they survive.
Jay chapter 59 . 2/2/2016
was being sized up Juhi (by Juhi)
astride a motorcycle… and but (need to get rid of and)
I had wondered about Shiori in the present, but was just hoping we hadn't met her yet. I laughed when I thought about Miroku putting something in the note about how 'the two creatures Kagome rides are trying to create a whole new crazy being so we're temporarily holding yours hostage. Don't kill us, thanks!'
I really enjoyed your telling of his human night & thought it was good that Miroku got some one-on-one time with his friend Kagome as well. It seems to always be her with Inu or sometimes Sango. Kinda felt bad for her when she was mentally ripping into herself again at the end.
Jay chapter 58 . 2/2/2016
Loved it! Glad you included some familiar faces & that fight scene was awesome! When she got pissed after they both put the guilt on heavy was really cool. I hope Kumo is still around in the future.
Jay chapter 57 . 2/2/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter. I did notice you forgot a quotation mark.
are 'pretty amazing'. She met
Now I'm off to the next chapter because I'm hoping Gitomaru is part of the 'welcoming committee' that just showed up.
Jay chapter 56 . 2/1/2016
Nice coverage of their first time. The group hug was very sweet, but I don't know why they are even considering her death. She falls through the well & they'll be waiting on this side. If she dies, Sesshomaru saves her & Inuyasha doesn't lose himself again.
taieri chapter 71 . 2/3/2016
I found a mistake. When Inuyasha was transforming in a half demon again, it said 'silver bled into black.' It was the wrong way around.
Jay chapter 55 . 1/31/2016
Very cool that Midoriko can have a power role now too. You left it at a position where she could easily run into trouble & if this story hadn't already been completed, I'd think you were evil for that.
2,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »