Reviews for The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse
Gicu2 chapter 6 . 9/29/2020
Oh yeah! I totally didn't see this coming! I love this story so far. It is a retelling of the anime only our characters are more modern and bad-ass! I love the elements of the 500 year-old demons (anonymously) helping Kagome prepare for her time-travel mission. Very impressed with the storytelling. It has good humorous bits, and citrusy hints!
Gicu2 chapter 3 . 9/29/2020
Great start. A new spin on the story with a bad-ass cadet Kagome instead of a whinny teenager. Hmmm. this could be good.
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 9/20/2020
Growling at himself LOL, thanks for the chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 9/20/2020
Another entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 9/20/2020
Thanks for another chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 9/20/2020
Another really fun chapter, thank you
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
Definitely another fun chapter, thanks
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Really interesting and enjoyable first chapter, thanks
iss chapter 86 . 8/14/2020
i know this review comes many many years after you finished this piece, but i wanted to say that this is beautiful. i completely fell in love with you versions of the characters, and you have a beautiful style of writing! thank you so much for writing this, and especially for the way you wrote kogome’s depression and ptsd towards the end (and for prefacing that her recovery was at a fictional speed— as someone with depression that note meant a lot to me).
WritingRin chapter 6 . 7/19/2020
Oh my god where did that level of flirting come from Kagome! It’s a good thing they’re both a little more mature in this AU.
WritingRin chapter 3 . 7/19/2020
Umm I am giggling a lot because it’s a “caterpillar” woman not a centipede?! I’m retreading this for the third time and I just noticed that
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2020
I don't think I like how Kagome treats Shippo. In the anime/manga, she does let him get away with too much, true, but she's downright cruel to him in this story. Shippo is just a little boy.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2020
I do really like this alternate version, but I think you went really overboard with the italics in Yura's speech. She was taunting and playful, but I don't think it warranted this many italics.
WolfGoddessSyren chapter 3 . 2/1/2020
Two things: one, given how Inuyasha feels about being a half-demon, I'm not sure he would admit to it so willingly when Kagome asked what type of demon he was. Two, why didn't the "heel, boy" command work? I was under the impression that it could be any word she wanted to use.
Alechaos Ogigio 2 chapter 86 . 1/22/2020
amazing from start to finiish. riveting.
2,205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »