Reviews for The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse
Lady Aya chapter 86 . 9/30/2019
Ah it could have ended well being his dad and all to see a very rumpled inyu... No that was absolute 28 days of reading... 28! I mssed all of sumtembers releases to be like no... I'm invested... I must finish. And my heart broke and laughed at the same time... Loves it.
Lady Aya chapter 85 . 9/30/2019
I was crying so much my eyes hurt... This hurt.. but honeymoon not long enough... You got me there
Lady Aya chapter 83 . 9/30/2019
Noooooooooo
Lady Aya chapter 77 . 9/28/2019
Been reading this for like 30 days straight and I want to tell you... This chapter... Fuc&ed me up.. like I'm crying...
Kyzadon chapter 22 . 8/13/2019
Incredible work so far. I'm completely enthralled. Your writing is so beautiful and you've introduced me to an addictive and suspenseful au which has me eagerly anticipating what's gonna happen next! Thanks.
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 60 . 4/22/2019
Jtesorejsfnwkaejbkawjfae omggggggggg
Awesome chapter !
Mutant Ascension chapter 3 . 4/21/2019
Stupid
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 58 . 3/12/2019
That’s was a great chapter! I can’t believe Fen wanted to fight her so much. I guess it makes sense but holy cow
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 57 . 3/12/2019
Oh man, things are getting crazy again
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 56 . 3/12/2019
Loved the back and forth here at the end haha
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 55 . 3/11/2019
Ughhhh, that Naraku
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 54 . 3/8/2019
This was a great way to twist all of this! I wonder how things are going to go from here on out
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 53 . 3/7/2019
Kagome is such a spit fire lol I can’t believe she gave Yash some of her panties XD so ,ice is happening too!
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 52 . 3/6/2019
LFei
Earimvfzdinzr
Don ughhhhh this chapter this chapter! Dx lindlisnvsliacne
Brain can’t word
Tsukinohimeusagi chapter 51 . 3/6/2019
Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man that chapter was so hotttttt and holy shit scary too!
2,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »