Reviews for It’s a Hardware Problem
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
And nobody thinks that joke is funnier than computer techies!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
ROFL! I especially love Miko's part in this.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Hardware problem-got it. Does that also apply to my forgetting how to do advanced math?
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
*giggle* And there's nothing more dangerous than a programmer with a screwdriver. Too true. Loved it!
Pranksta chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
“Yes, boom. Is radical new Czech concept

hahahaha, man, gotta love Zelenka! Perfectly relaxing! Will get to your heavier stuff later, but for now just enjoying the de-stress :) Thank you!
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
::giggles insanely:: LOVE the Dr. Who refrence! I'd all but forgotten the sonic screwdriver!
Tierney Beckett chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
*rofl* You know, this is the third time I've read this story and I still laugh hysterically through the whole thing.

I actually tracked it down this time to ask a favor of you. My story, 'Further Adventures of the Fanfiction Fellowship', is a huge crossover. And I'm planning on having McKay and Zelenka working together on a vital project in an upcoming chapter. I was wondering if I could borrow the line you wrote for Zelenka. 'Is radical new Czech concept'. I love that line. But I didn't want to be accused of plagiarism. So I just wondered if I could borrow it, giving original credit to you, of course.
Rowana Farrin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice story! Three cheers for the Doctor Who comments!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hahahahaha! Oh that was fabulous! Leave it to geniuses to be stumped by something simple. They do often say the simplest answer is the right one. What a hoot! Fabulous job!

AL
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Add me to the list of people laughing hysterically. _ I love it, really. Poor Rodney! Beaten by an on/off switch. *snickers*
Belisse chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Great fic! I really liked the interaction between Rodney and Zelenka, and of course Miko solving the thing at the end. :)
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That was really funny - don't know how I missed it! So many brilliant bits - esp. liked sonic screwdriver, radical new Czech concept, boom, the whistle, common sense gene, em, is this list too long? Brilliant!
Nix chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
um... not to to picky cause i really liked the story... but i did find that fact that radek mentioned the 4th of july odd... neither one of them is american... why would the first thing that comes to his mind be a purely american holiday?
Wedgewood chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ha, a fic inspired by a joke! Excellent, very amusing! thanx
szhismine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005