Reviews for It’s a Hardware Problem
marmota-b chapter 1 . 2/9
Czech-picking: Ouch on your swearwords. The first one is so vulgar even David Nykl himself would probably never have used it on the show (which I can't really explain, but there's rarely any logic to the level of functional obscenity in swearwords, is there?). The second one is, next to it, something borderline ridiculous along the lines of "dolt", and without the inherent "you" you need - it should be "ty blbečku!" "Jdi se vycpat" is fine - except its usage is nowadays possibly wider and milder than your English equivalent, which may or may not be a translation - it can also mean "go stuff yourself" in a literal meaning.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
And nobody thinks that joke is funnier than computer techies!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
ROFL! I especially love Miko's part in this.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Hardware problem-got it. Does that also apply to my forgetting how to do advanced math?
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
*giggle* And there's nothing more dangerous than a programmer with a screwdriver. Too true. Loved it!
Pranksta chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
“Yes, boom. Is radical new Czech concept

hahahaha, man, gotta love Zelenka! Perfectly relaxing! Will get to your heavier stuff later, but for now just enjoying the de-stress :) Thank you!
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
::giggles insanely:: LOVE the Dr. Who refrence! I'd all but forgotten the sonic screwdriver!
Terreis chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
*rofl* You know, this is the third time I've read this story and I still laugh hysterically through the whole thing.

I actually tracked it down this time to ask a favor of you. My story, 'Further Adventures of the Fanfiction Fellowship', is a huge crossover. And I'm planning on having McKay and Zelenka working together on a vital project in an upcoming chapter. I was wondering if I could borrow the line you wrote for Zelenka. 'Is radical new Czech concept'. I love that line. But I didn't want to be accused of plagiarism. So I just wondered if I could borrow it, giving original credit to you, of course.
Rowana Farrin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice story! Three cheers for the Doctor Who comments!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hahahahaha! Oh that was fabulous! Leave it to geniuses to be stumped by something simple. They do often say the simplest answer is the right one. What a hoot! Fabulous job!

AL
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Add me to the list of people laughing hysterically. _~ I love it, really. Poor Rodney! Beaten by an on/off switch. *snickers*
Belisse chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Great fic! I really liked the interaction between Rodney and Zelenka, and of course Miko solving the thing at the end. :)
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That was really funny - don't know how I missed it! So many brilliant bits - esp. liked sonic screwdriver, radical new Czech concept, boom, the whistle, common sense gene, em, is this list too long? Brilliant!
Nix chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
um... not to to picky cause i really liked the story... but i did find that fact that radek mentioned the 4th of july odd... neither one of them is american... why would the first thing that comes to his mind be a purely american holiday?
Wedgewood chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ha, a fic inspired by a joke! Excellent, very amusing! thanx