Reviews for Forever
sparrow633 chapter 1 . 9/3
Awesome job on all of these stories you've written, love them ! :D
maracollins chapter 29 . 6/20
This was really beautiful, especially how you described Padme's force connections.
beutiful
NpHc ML2000 chapter 1 . 4/6
I really enjoy reading this. You could describe Anakin's guilt and shame really well, and of course his undying love for Padme. I am only 15 btw, yet i am so enamoured with your story. Great job. You deserve to be complimented.
Are you going to publish the sequel? I'm really interested on what is going to happen. :D i love ur writing!
Johnharley chapter 29 . 3/13
This is beautiful. Omg I really wished you'd update :)
And here at the end, little Ani gets to be healed and forgiven... but the moment he tries to address wrongs done to him he gets all his past offenses thrown back in his face. I also greatly dislike all the force abilities you granted Padme with... she never would have given Vader a chance at all if not for intervention from Qui-Gon either. This is supposed to be love?
Bull- . Saint Padme gets healed while lowly Anakin is left to rot in the suit.
And now, instead of her lies pushing him back into the dark as they should, she gets martyred and all is joy and light because the Chosen One has returned. And guardian angel Qui-Gon to boot, where was the bastard when Anakin was drowning in RotS?
And more lies and prevarication... some great relationship building... Padme is now just the carrot Qui-Gon is using to get the great Jedi 'destiny' on track...
And here is where I point out the proof that she is acting only out of a desire to manipulate, not love. If she actually were acting out of love, then she would not lie to him about the twins anymore. Instead, she's judging whether or not he is 'redeemed' enough to know about the twins.
I have to call foul on her claiming to love him at this point. She may well love him, but that's not why she's putting it out there. It's manipulation, pure and simple. Act the way I deem appropriate, and I will love you is what she is saying. Granted, manipulation is probably the only thing he understands and responds to after so long under Sidious, but Padme is acting like some sort of saintly judge when she's not blameless in his fall or Palpatine's rise either.
SiriuslyPink chapter 29 . 2/2
This feels incomplete.
Missyr256 chapter 29 . 1/27
Omg. This was sooo great. Terribly angst from time to time but yet so filled with romance and forgiveness. I love the whole castle thing. Reminded me of beauty and the beast. For a second I thought that you'd really let padmé die but then I was like she wouldn't do that right? And no you didn't. So happy that they got their happy end. Now I am going to look for the sequel you wrote about. Hopefully you did it because this was soo good. Thank you for this little masterpiece :)
Darth Ginger chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
I'm in middle school, reading this during my free time, and all my friends are looking at me strangely asking why i have tears pouring down my face. Then my teacher tells me to go to the counselor. I find that funny. This story, however, is sad. So, so sad...