Reviews for Forever
CharlieBoneFan chapter 29 . 11/10
Hreat story! I wish the sequel was completed so I could read it, but this ended in a satisfactory enough manner.
tanithlipsky chapter 29 . 11/3
nice
Let me just start by saying this is an amazing story. I loved how deeply you went into this and how you gave us each of the character's thoughts. The way you wrote the story made me feel as the characters felt and transported me into their worlds. I hope this doesn't seem like a silly review. I truly mean it, you're a great writer! Keep up the wonderful work and thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. :)
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 26 . 1/24
Yea! He knows!

Ah! No! Not good!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 24 . 1/24
Darn Imperial fleet - you just disturbed the moment. Can't wait for Anakin to find out about the kids.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 22 . 1/23
Aw! So sweet 333!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 21 . 1/23
Can't wait for this! Love this story.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 16 . 1/23
Ooh! This should be interesting.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 13 . 1/23
Evil, bad Sith Lord.
HA chapter 29 . 1/22
Good job
sparrow633 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Awesome job on all of these stories you've written, love them ! :D
lauramorgenstern chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
This was really beautiful, especially how you described Padme's force connections.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
beutiful
NpHc ML2000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I really enjoy reading this. You could describe Anakin's guilt and shame really well, and of course his undying love for Padme. I am only 15 btw, yet i am so enamoured with your story. Great job. You deserve to be complimented.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/16/2016
Are you going to publish the sequel? I'm really interested on what is going to happen. :D i love ur writing!