Reviews for Forever
Darth Ginger chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
I'm in middle school, reading this during my free time, and all my friends are looking at me strangely asking why i have tears pouring down my face. Then my teacher tells me to go to the counselor. I find that funny. This story, however, is sad. So, so sad...
Elfe90 chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
Startled Boris chapter 29 . 11/30/2011
Phew! Read this all the way from beginning to end in one sitting. Brilliant writing.
Startled Boris chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
So glad I found this - absolutely brilliant. One of the best Darth Vader / alive Padme fanfictions I've read.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 29 . 8/7/2009
Fantatsic characterization of Vader, it's realistic- as a shell, a shadow, a silouette of the man he once was. A monster created from pain and anguish of his own doings. I loved the symbolism of him taking of the mask and starting down the road of acknowledging what he had become. The idea that the only thing standing between sin and redemption (or condemnation) is self forgiveness hit the nail on the head.

Beautiful, beautiful fic.
Panakin chapter 28 . 3/7/2009
Padme survived! YES! that's good because I love that are on Padme and Anakin fics that they're both alive in. and not those ones where either of them is in love with some one else. and if she had die your fate would be the same. LOL sorry i still have some dark side in me. May the force be wit you. and yes i know i did wit instead of with it's suposed to be like that
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 29 . 10/11/2008
What a nice ending, them and their kids. Very sweet. Anakin and Padme have a long, hard road ahead of them, but they're walking it together now. Ending on a happy note.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 28 . 10/11/2008
Wonderful. I'm so glad they're together again. Anakin can over come death after all.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 27 . 10/11/2008
“If Lady Padmé dies, I believe Lord Vader will be quite perturbed with you.”

Anakin or Vader he still manages to create droids with humor. I'm glad he was pulled back from the darkness. And you can't kill Padme, I don't know what he'll do.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 26 . 10/11/2008
I knew that would come back to haunt her. And now Anakin is close to being Vader again. Nilar is going to get it. Live Pamde, Live!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 25 . 10/11/2008
But in him, she had sensed the need for revenge on those who would dare to even attempt to harm her; and she was afraid, not for her, but for the monster that could be aroused in Anakin.

Wonderful line.

Nilar is in way over his head.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 24 . 10/11/2008
Of course they would appear at the exactly wrong moment. I'm glad Anakin is truly a Jedi now.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Big smiles. I'm happy that they are strong together once again. Anakin is back, but the rest of the universe is still out there. And more than one person has their guns aimed at Vader.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
A very well-written chapter. Definitely your most powerful one yet. They're fixed now, but the rest of the universe is still out there...

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
Rule one: nothing's ever easy with them.

I'm glad Padme will be able to finally see his face. I hope all goes well but... (see rule one)