Reviews for Forever
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
This story is really great so far (i've actually read the next chapter too but clicked on this one by mistake.) i really like the Beauty and the Beast overtones...did you do that on purpose? Oh, and are you adding any more chapters after 22? (I am very bored because i just joined and have to wait 2 more days until i can write some stories!)
Kathy chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
Wow. Just ... Wow. This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. You are a truly gifted writer. This past chapter was AMAZING.
thefragile7393 chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
*sniff sniff!* Argh you and your characters are making me bawl!

This was wonderful...can't wait for more!

You capture the anguish so well.
Abigail33 chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
omg. sucha beautiful chapter. cannot be described with wordes. such poetry and flow to your writing. you captured every detailed emotion that was always lingering behind the real Anakin. job well done.
qtpie1117 chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
this has to be the greatest fanfiction story i have ever read. you are such a great author. don't stop writing
SnowLeopard7 chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
So cute! Padme helping Vader find redemtion. Hopefully everything will work out well for the two of them.
marie11480 chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
that was a great chapter. I liked how pad has stays true to her charachter and anakins turn back to the light was perfect! I wonder where the story will lead, when she will tell him about their kids? Will obi forgive him or think he is beyond redemption and think its a plot to get the kids? Will the emperor try use the fact that she didn't tell him about the kids to turn him back? Thank you for updating the story so much. I love it
VA-Parky chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
So. Incredibly. Beautiful. Wow! I am almost beyond words here! That was one of the best pieces of writing I have ever seen. You have certainly done yourself proud! I think every single word was perfectly crafted - very descriptive and apt. The imagery was striking, the dialogue meaningful and full of passion. Just - Wow! I am anxious to see what you have up your sleeve next - there are so many storyline possibilities - it's just so amazing! And thank you for the kind words at the beginning of the chapter - it has been an honor to read and review your story. Truly!
QueenMeep chapter 22 . 8/1/2005
Very interesting, it's going to be entertaining to see how the prophecy will be fulfilled this time, how balance will be achieved. I also hope he hasn't gone over his thirty second limit. LOL
Darth Vengeance chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
Can't wait for next chapter!
Morriganna chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
MORE PLEASE!
LaPapillion chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
I've got goosebumps. I can not wait to see what happens when/ if Anakin reveals himself to Padme.
Abigail33 chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
omg. thank you so much. i've been awaiting this moment, update soon! i loved this chapter. it didn't seem slow or anything. lots of emotion. great job!
marie11480 chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
yeah! your new name is Hanger excellent keep it up!
Emily chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
I really like this story but I really wish that Vader would still look like Anakin. Update soon!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »