Reviews for Forever
VA-Parky chapter 24 . 8/5/2005
Ack! What a cliffie! But the chapter was wonderful - the way they are connected now is simply beautiful and you describe it so well! Hope you have a good vacation, I'll be anxiously awaiting an update whenever you return!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
Can't wait for next chapter! Hurry and write!
LaPapillion chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
That was beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Abigail33 chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
very good chapter. i could feel the love flowing. is the story almost over? the last paragraphs almost had the feel of an ending...or maybe its just a stall in the plot...for now? anyways, good job!
marie11480 chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
Beautiful chapter! The way padme sees how her husbsnd is the light, how he is the force, the "chosen one". It is written beautifully I am glad ani is back yeah! I am exceited to read the reveal of the children and if people will beleive that Vader is good now. Thank you so much for updating this story often!
thefragile7393 chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
*sniff* Wah! Darn you and your talent!
Ms4Monkey chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful! I can't wait until she finally tells Anakin about the children, however... what happens when the prune of an Emperor finds out! *gasp* Update soon! _
VA-Parky chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
Speaking of oxygen - I sure could use some right now! That was beautiful. Oh my - the last three paragraphs should be posted and framed for all to read. Purely gorgeous! I am worried about the Emperor though - I have a feeling that melty faced jerk is going to make a mess of everything. Maybe Anakin can stab him between the eyes w/ some Botox! Anyhoo, I'm anxious to see Anakin's reaction to the news about Luke and Leia. That's going to be intense! Can't wait for more!
Ms4Monkey chapter 22 . 8/4/2005
Wow... Yay! Anakin's back! _ This was a very good chapter. Very good indeed! ...Uh oh! What if his master finds out! Dun! Dun! Dun! Carry on and good day. _
marie11480 chapter 19 . 8/3/2005
I have a question about the back story. How was padme captured by the emperor? Do the others obe-one, yoda know she has been alive all those years?
doreenthatshot chapter 22 . 8/3/2005
Great of course.
Elocindragon chapter 22 . 8/3/2005
Beautiful! I loved this chapter very much. The anguish is very intense and this almost exsactly how I pictured these two coping their problems and trying getting over it-you capture it so well! I hope you update soon! Please do!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
Beautiful. 10 stars, 2 thumbs up, keep posting!
ms8309 chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
oh so good story... wonder what the future now hold for them... and what the emperor plans... hm...
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
This story is really great so far (i've actually read the next chapter too but clicked on this one by mistake.) i really like the Beauty and the Beast overtones...did you do that on purpose? Oh, and are you adding any more chapters after 22? (I am very bored because i just joined and have to wait 2 more days until i can write some stories!)
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »