Reviews for Forever
Laura-chan chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
And so, they finally meet again...

wow, great story full of emotions...I'm loving it already!

Please, keep writing!
eridani chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Thanks ever so much for the cliffhanger.

Well, aside from that, I thought it was a pretty decent chapter- Padme's interrogation was well done. Looking forward to reading more.
skywalking chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Very good chapter great story really great, your doing a very good job
Summer's Sun chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
dun dun dun dun... What's gonna happen? Update soon!
VA-Parky chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Hooray! Thank goodness Vader got there in time! Can't wait to see what Padme has to say to him. Their emotions are so raw - bet it's going to be intense. Great job!
Laura-chan chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
nice and really interesting!

Please keep writing!
VA-Parky chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Hurry Vader/Anakin! Whew - Another awesome, heart stopping chapter! Good job! Hope you have a nice weekend - I'll wait (somewhat) patiently for the next installment! :-)
ciastulek chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
so far - so good. this story may be quite interesting. great expectations is what makes story really intoxicating :)
elmthesmartypants chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
yay can't wait for an update
VA-Parky chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Whoa! So intense! Poor Padme! This story is simply incredible and the way you've had Padme discover Ani's horrible misdeeds is striking and realistic. Can't wait to read more - thanks for the regular updates! I love it!
elmthesmartypants chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
yipee! can't wait for the next chappy!
eridani chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
The confrontation between Vader and Palpatine seems like it will be good. Can't wait for more of this.
LVB chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
That last line was particularly striking- "would pay, and pay in blood"

Nice interpretation of the 'Padme lives' plot bunny. I'm looking forward to reading this in whole :D
VA-Parky chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Yeah! Get 'em Vader! Great chapter! The dialogue between them was lovely. (I wish we could have seen more of that in Episode 3)... And it was made all the sweeter by contrasting it with the anger and turmoil he's contantly experiencing in his present state. Excellent! Can't wait to read more - I'm on the edge of my seat here!
elmthesmartypants chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i liked it, can't wait for an update
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »