Reviews for Forever
Summer's Sun chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
dun dun dun... UPDATE SOON!
thefragile7393 chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
Wow. This was very powerful, much like how I think it would have gone had the movies been written differently. Very impressive, especially with your continuing use of descrptive words for the emotions of both of them...not overly angsty but not glossed over either. Can't wait for the next chapter!
singergirl chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
that was good! i loved the part(flashback) when they were on Naboo
Laura-chan chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
I like, I like!

just keep writing more, please :puppy dog eyes:
VA-Parky chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
Yes! Another chapter and of course, it's awesome as usual! I absolutely loved the flashback, it added another layer to your story. It's such a contrast - how happy and in love they once were and now they are together again, yet everything is so different. Fantastic job - you are a great writer! Can't wait for another chapter (like you've never heard me say that before, huh?) :-)
thefragile7393 chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
More more more!
Summer's Sun chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Can't wait for another update!
VA-Parky chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Aww... That was so sweet, yet sad. You're doing such a good job depicting their feelings towards one another while staying mindful of the conflict. Wonderful! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter - can't wait to see how Padme handles a more coherent meeting with Vader/Anakin.
Laura-chan chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
And so, they finally meet again...

wow, great story full of emotions...I'm loving it already!

Please, keep writing!
eridani chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Thanks ever so much for the cliffhanger.

Well, aside from that, I thought it was a pretty decent chapter- Padme's interrogation was well done. Looking forward to reading more.
skywalking chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Very good chapter great story really great, your doing a very good job
Summer's Sun chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
dun dun dun dun... What's gonna happen? Update soon!
VA-Parky chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Hooray! Thank goodness Vader got there in time! Can't wait to see what Padme has to say to him. Their emotions are so raw - bet it's going to be intense. Great job!
Laura-chan chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
nice and really interesting!

Please keep writing!
VA-Parky chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Hurry Vader/Anakin! Whew - Another awesome, heart stopping chapter! Good job! Hope you have a nice weekend - I'll wait (somewhat) patiently for the next installment! :-)
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »