Reviews for Forever
Johnharley chapter 29 . 3/13/2016
This is beautiful. Omg I really wished you'd update :)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/10/2016
And here at the end, little Ani gets to be healed and forgiven... but the moment he tries to address wrongs done to him he gets all his past offenses thrown back in his face. I also greatly dislike all the force abilities you granted Padme with... she never would have given Vader a chance at all if not for intervention from Qui-Gon either. This is supposed to be love?
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2016
Bull- . Saint Padme gets healed while lowly Anakin is left to rot in the suit.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
And now, instead of her lies pushing him back into the dark as they should, she gets martyred and all is joy and light because the Chosen One has returned. And guardian angel Qui-Gon to boot, where was the bastard when Anakin was drowning in RotS?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2016
And more lies and prevarication... some great relationship building... Padme is now just the carrot Qui-Gon is using to get the great Jedi 'destiny' on track...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/10/2016
And here is where I point out the proof that she is acting only out of a desire to manipulate, not love. If she actually were acting out of love, then she would not lie to him about the twins anymore. Instead, she's judging whether or not he is 'redeemed' enough to know about the twins.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
I have to call foul on her claiming to love him at this point. She may well love him, but that's not why she's putting it out there. It's manipulation, pure and simple. Act the way I deem appropriate, and I will love you is what she is saying. Granted, manipulation is probably the only thing he understands and responds to after so long under Sidious, but Padme is acting like some sort of saintly judge when she's not blameless in his fall or Palpatine's rise either.
SiriuslyPink chapter 29 . 2/2/2016
This feels incomplete.
Missyr256 chapter 29 . 1/27/2016
Omg. This was sooo great. Terribly angst from time to time but yet so filled with romance and forgiveness. I love the whole castle thing. Reminded me of beauty and the beast. For a second I thought that you'd really let padmé die but then I was like she wouldn't do that right? And no you didn't. So happy that they got their happy end. Now I am going to look for the sequel you wrote about. Hopefully you did it because this was soo good. Thank you for this little masterpiece :)
Darth Ginger chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
I'm in middle school, reading this during my free time, and all my friends are looking at me strangely asking why i have tears pouring down my face. Then my teacher tells me to go to the counselor. I find that funny. This story, however, is sad. So, so sad...
Elfe90 chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
Startled Boris chapter 29 . 11/30/2011
Phew! Read this all the way from beginning to end in one sitting. Brilliant writing.
Startled Boris chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
So glad I found this - absolutely brilliant. One of the best Darth Vader / alive Padme fanfictions I've read.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 29 . 8/7/2009
Fantatsic characterization of Vader, it's realistic- as a shell, a shadow, a silouette of the man he once was. A monster created from pain and anguish of his own doings. I loved the symbolism of him taking of the mask and starting down the road of acknowledging what he had become. The idea that the only thing standing between sin and redemption (or condemnation) is self forgiveness hit the nail on the head.

Beautiful, beautiful fic.
Panakin chapter 28 . 3/7/2009
Padme survived! YES! that's good because I love that are on Padme and Anakin fics that they're both alive in. and not those ones where either of them is in love with some one else. and if she had die your fate would be the same. LOL sorry i still have some dark side in me. May the force be wit you. and yes i know i did wit instead of with it's suposed to be like that
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »