Reviews for Forever
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 26 . 10/11/2008
I knew that would come back to haunt her. And now Anakin is close to being Vader again. Nilar is going to get it. Live Pamde, Live!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 25 . 10/11/2008
But in him, she had sensed the need for revenge on those who would dare to even attempt to harm her; and she was afraid, not for her, but for the monster that could be aroused in Anakin.

Wonderful line.

Nilar is in way over his head.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 24 . 10/11/2008
Of course they would appear at the exactly wrong moment. I'm glad Anakin is truly a Jedi now.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Big smiles. I'm happy that they are strong together once again. Anakin is back, but the rest of the universe is still out there. And more than one person has their guns aimed at Vader.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
A very well-written chapter. Definitely your most powerful one yet. They're fixed now, but the rest of the universe is still out there...

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
Rule one: nothing's ever easy with them.

I'm glad Padme will be able to finally see his face. I hope all goes well but... (see rule one)

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
His life was a constant masquerade, and the mask kept slipping.

Oh my what a line! Don't be surprised if it pops up in one of my stories sooner or later.

And of course Palaptine is about to make things harder on them. What else would he do?

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
It's never too late. In another reality Luke will say these words to his father. Here it is Padme. I'm sure she will be proven correct as her son was.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
This chapter has a sense of being so final, so unmovable. He needs her forgiveness and she needs him to forgive himself. And he drowns in guilt as he used to drown in blood not long ago.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
“If you do this,” she choked out, “I will never forgive you.”

The thing he fears most, but accepted bitterly. Will they ever stop tearing the other apart?

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
"She could never forgive him. If there had been even a slight chance that she would forgive him before, it was gone now, swept away. She could not forgive him, and therefore, he could not forgive himself." It takes great strength to forgive. Vader does not realize how strong his wife is.

"He did not pity himself; he knew he did not even come close to deserving mercy, especially from her." Another heartbreaking line.

Kenobi's back!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 15 . 10/10/2008
“What do you want from me?” He dropped his head and asked the question in a pose of utter defeat. She was able to see Anakin in that moment clearer then any other time. The truth of it all sunk in, and she wondered what she did want from him, whether she wanted him to be Anakin or Vader, her lover or her enemy.

Stunning. They're so close... but then again, nothing ever comes easily for them, does it? Well done Vader, you have made yet another decision to make your life harder.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
"Even as he wanted to be at peace again, to rest at last from the emotions that consumed him and tore him, it could never be possible. Ten years of misdeeds did not suddenly become acceptable after a single repentance." Sometime many authors on the site don't get.

"That was the final irony, that even if he wanted to return to being Anakin Skywalker, to peace and love, that he could not, because if she did not forgive him, he could not forgive himself." Heartbreaking and very true.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 13 . 10/10/2008
Evil Palaptine. I knew he would be along sooner or later.

But this time he may be in over his head.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
His sins were the only things that could kill her and his love was the only thing that could save her. Something Anakin/Vader and Padme fans have know for years expressed perfectly here.

294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »