Reviews for Forever
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
This chapter has a sense of being so final, so unmovable. He needs her forgiveness and she needs him to forgive himself. And he drowns in guilt as he used to drown in blood not long ago.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
“If you do this,” she choked out, “I will never forgive you.”

The thing he fears most, but accepted bitterly. Will they ever stop tearing the other apart?

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
"She could never forgive him. If there had been even a slight chance that she would forgive him before, it was gone now, swept away. She could not forgive him, and therefore, he could not forgive himself." It takes great strength to forgive. Vader does not realize how strong his wife is.

"He did not pity himself; he knew he did not even come close to deserving mercy, especially from her." Another heartbreaking line.

Kenobi's back!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 15 . 10/10/2008
“What do you want from me?” He dropped his head and asked the question in a pose of utter defeat. She was able to see Anakin in that moment clearer then any other time. The truth of it all sunk in, and she wondered what she did want from him, whether she wanted him to be Anakin or Vader, her lover or her enemy.

Stunning. They're so close... but then again, nothing ever comes easily for them, does it? Well done Vader, you have made yet another decision to make your life harder.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
"Even as he wanted to be at peace again, to rest at last from the emotions that consumed him and tore him, it could never be possible. Ten years of misdeeds did not suddenly become acceptable after a single repentance." Sometime many authors on the site don't get.

"That was the final irony, that even if he wanted to return to being Anakin Skywalker, to peace and love, that he could not, because if she did not forgive him, he could not forgive himself." Heartbreaking and very true.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 13 . 10/10/2008
Evil Palaptine. I knew he would be along sooner or later.

But this time he may be in over his head.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
His sins were the only things that could kill her and his love was the only thing that could save her. Something Anakin/Vader and Padme fans have know for years expressed perfectly here.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
That was... cruel. And while I understand she's under a rather lot of stress at the moment that is so going to come back to haunt her.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Well, that could have gone worse. I liked the description of the dress.

That last question is the key to the whole thing.

Dun, dun, dun

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
A house of wraiths and shadows...

Vader has something planed? I have a bad feeling about this.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
"My husband changed beyond recognition, my children doomed to their father’s fate, she agonized numbly. She did not weep; all her tears had already been spent. Instead, she crossed the room and opened the curtains, staring out dimly at the sky, noting that each raindrop hissed as it reached the ground, killing all hope of life."

How horrible. The raindrops killing hope of life... what a perfect image.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
That chapter was to wonderful for words. The different emotions, simultaneously conflicting and overlapping. I also liked Vader's rage against Palaptine.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
"Without any thought, he reached out a black glove, not even daring to think that he was worthy to touch her, still wanting to try. His cybernetic hand snaked forwards of its own accord, timidly and gently. It was odd to think that the hand of a murderer could be gentle."

Beautiful.

The Emperor is not going to like this...

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
"He whispered to himself, not daring to utter her name aloud."

They're reunited now, but they have a long road ahead.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Your master has already betrayed you. Stay strong Padme!

286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »