Reviews for Forever
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
That was... cruel. And while I understand she's under a rather lot of stress at the moment that is so going to come back to haunt her.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Well, that could have gone worse. I liked the description of the dress.

That last question is the key to the whole thing.

Dun, dun, dun

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
A house of wraiths and shadows...

Vader has something planed? I have a bad feeling about this.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
"My husband changed beyond recognition, my children doomed to their father’s fate, she agonized numbly. She did not weep; all her tears had already been spent. Instead, she crossed the room and opened the curtains, staring out dimly at the sky, noting that each raindrop hissed as it reached the ground, killing all hope of life."

How horrible. The raindrops killing hope of life... what a perfect image.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
That chapter was to wonderful for words. The different emotions, simultaneously conflicting and overlapping. I also liked Vader's rage against Palaptine.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
"Without any thought, he reached out a black glove, not even daring to think that he was worthy to touch her, still wanting to try. His cybernetic hand snaked forwards of its own accord, timidly and gently. It was odd to think that the hand of a murderer could be gentle."

Beautiful.

The Emperor is not going to like this...

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
"He whispered to himself, not daring to utter her name aloud."

They're reunited now, but they have a long road ahead.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Your master has already betrayed you. Stay strong Padme!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Hurry! Palatine underestimated their bond at his own peril.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
"Yet he had to try, had to go to her wherever she was, if she was alive. Nothing he ever did would redeem the wrongs, nothing would erase the permanent stain from his soul, but he had to save her. He had felt deeply seated terror in her. Anger boiled within him, setting his soul alight. Whoever tried to harm her would pay, and pay in blood."

A perfect paragraph. I love the line about Palpatine paying in blood and indeed look forward to it.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Ready or not, here she comes. A wonderful, tragic beginning.

Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 29 . 6/3/2008
pretty nice..
Lisii chapter 29 . 4/19/2008
OMG! This is one of my favorite stories!

Didn’t realize that I never left a review when I first read this story over a year ago. I just re-read all your SW stuff & must say you’re truly gifted.

You wrote Anakin’s & Padmé’s emotions so beautifully. I cried when she nearly died and I cried again when she was saved.
ILDV chapter 29 . 1/17/2008