Reviews for Forever
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Your master has already betrayed you. Stay strong Padme!

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Hurry! Palatine underestimated their bond at his own peril.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
"Yet he had to try, had to go to her wherever she was, if she was alive. Nothing he ever did would redeem the wrongs, nothing would erase the permanent stain from his soul, but he had to save her. He had felt deeply seated terror in her. Anger boiled within him, setting his soul alight. Whoever tried to harm her would pay, and pay in blood."

A perfect paragraph. I love the line about Palpatine paying in blood and indeed look forward to it.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Ready or not, here she comes. A wonderful, tragic beginning.

Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 29 . 6/3/2008
pretty nice..
Lisii chapter 29 . 4/19/2008
OMG! This is one of my favorite stories!

Didn’t realize that I never left a review when I first read this story over a year ago. I just re-read all your SW stuff & must say you’re truly gifted.

You wrote Anakin’s & Padmé’s emotions so beautifully. I cried when she nearly died and I cried again when she was saved.
ILDV chapter 29 . 1/17/2008
WONDERFUL.
ILDV chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
Good.
WolfCipher7 chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Well, I'm just marking my spot.

I'll be back tommorow to keep reading! Great so far! :-)

~Alien Roxi~
WolfCipher7 chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Wow this is excellent! I'll have to come back tommorow and read some more! Great job!

~Alien Roxi~
brolly501 chapter 29 . 7/27/2007
really good story i hope to read more soon
Barranca chapter 29 . 7/17/2007
It was a wonderful story, and what encahnted me the most was the sense of hope that prevailed through it from the beginning to the end. I do not know if Padme and Anakin are weaker or stronger for the fact that they have made this journey together, but as long as they have each other nothing can defeat them.
Vapid Philosophy chapter 29 . 5/21/2007
ahh

that made me cry

from beginning to end

28 chapters of crying

you must continue your other stories

amazing writer you are

i think that you might be my favorite one of this fandom
dazzledlight chapter 29 . 2/13/2007
beautiful story. well written. one of the best ive ever read. please please PLEASE dont stop on the sequel because the sequel is going great as well! thank you for this wonderful story! keep it up!
lumos175 chapter 29 . 12/4/2006
Wow! Wonderful story! The way you wrote the pull between the light and the darkness was excellent!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »