Reviews for Bad Company
Fox Boss chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
Haha! This is great! Hope you update it soon.
Would you be interested in hearing an alternate version of this?
MBB chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
I'll pull your hair for you Spikey," Willow said having noticed them. She slinked over.
"No thank you. You've done enough damage," Spike said as he wheeled away from her before she could pluck him like poultry.

LOL, great line. Oh, and the enw chapter was nice too.
Wolka chapter 28 . 5/4/2012
very very amusing.
Michae1ange1o chapter 28 . 1/23/2012
I'd completely forgot about this story. It's kick ass and totaly hilarious.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 28 . 1/23/2012
great
drakkorath chapter 26 . 3/30/2011
Good story...

Wish there was more...
MBB chapter 26 . 12/20/2010
An hilarous, clever and interesting story.

I especially like Xanders obsession with Willow, and the trouble that it causes.

The Buffy-Xander interaction is pretty good too.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 25 . 8/8/2010
I love this story! While I'm laughing my ass off at Buffy and Xander's antics sometimes I forget how sad and screwed up the situation is. A perfect example of dark humor. I look forward to every chapter. Good work!
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 24 . 12/19/2009
Amazing story I loved it, it would have been better if Xander had slept with Faith though and it did keep it character as she kept asking Buffy about doing it with a vampire, but I didn't like how Willow seems to be so powerfull as she is a newbe and she annoys me a bit also I dont see her being powerful enough to take on both Angelus and Spike even with Dru's help, Dru isnt the most powerful vampire ever. But most of all I want to see Buffy/Xander, it seemed like you might be going there when Buffy came back to see Faith leaving Xanders when they nearly had sex and Buffy seemed very happy that Xander wanted her more. Hope you update soon.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
This chapter kept me laughing from beginning to end. Every character was just on. Especially Buffy and Xander at the end.

And Buffy is so right about Xander's sluttiness.
Loatroll chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
Poor Xander :D

Really looking forward to more. Thanks for the read.
deansgal4life6 chapter 22 . 5/29/2009
Love it more soon please.

DG
oOKayleeOo chapter 22 . 5/13/2009
YAY!

Another fantastic update from a fantastic writer.

Please update again soon :)
umino-gaara chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
This is one seriously messed up story, but I feel this compulsion to keep reading. Eagerly awating the next chapter.
oOKayleeOo chapter 20 . 9/22/2008
yay! a new chapter. and its a good chapter. with evil vamp willow. evil skanky vamp willow. love your writing style. you really capture the characters. and poor oz.

keep up the good work.