Reviews for Source
All Grown Up chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Yay, I'm so glad you finally finished this story! Although I kinda wish it were longer, it was a really good idea for a story. Great ending, it made me very happy, it was a nice tie-in to Season 2. Thanks for finishing it up, I really enjoyed it! D
GingerSnap chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
It's a great ending to a great story and it was very much worth waiting for.

Your writing has a flavor of Season One Dark Angel. Sigh, I still miss our show.
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
DillyP chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
I like your story and do hope you will continue it.
Sim Spider chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
awesome. love it, love it, love it!

so i assume alec was referring to him giving logan a blood transfusion like in BBWW?
Maria656 chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
this is for 1-4

Just found this after a recommendation at DAR-I like the way you turned this around. Good characterizations.

Looking forward to more!
unkown chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
great story, keep it up!
GingerSnap chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Thanks so much for coming back with another chapter. I really like this story and can only hope it's not going to feature alec. He's a great character but there's too much alec these days at I'm just saying, not giving a suggestion.

You're an excellent writer.
CrimsonReality chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Awesome!
Babyangel86 chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
excellent stuff... update soon...
Bob chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Glad to see you back! I had forgotten about this story but was grateful to be reminded!

Thank goodness. I mean, I know Logan dying from a virus is not all good but I had a terrible fear that the glasses might get switched and they'd end up in a stupid Season 2 scenario again which is just wrong. Looking forward to the next instalment!
RoseRed chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
I love this story and you've really left it at a "hold your breathe" place.

I check everyday for a new chapter.
Reilynn chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Nice twists. I love the role reversal. Some things have changed, some things have stayed the same. Excellent! I hope you haven't forgotten about this lovely little story. :)
maggieann452 chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
this is an awesome story line, please continue
Trickster-jz chapter 3 . 7/23/2005