Reviews for The Most Precious Things in Life
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
It ok
emjay79 chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
are you tired of hearing from me by now? I am doing a Fanfiction marathon as I haven't had time to read for several months now-I love Green Acres, and I am so glad that you have written these stories! You are an awesome writer, and I really have enjoyed reading them. Thanks so much!
emjay79 chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
If Oliver had only said he was going to visit 'the red-headed widow next door' she would have woke up immediately! LOL. Great story!
Scarlett Elizabeth Cooper chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Good story. I'll keep on reading it later, I'm interested to see where its going. SC
Dixie Darlin chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
Aw, so romantic, I LOVE jazz music, sigh. Wish I could've been there! Hm, I don't think I like that Joseph guy be flirting with Lisa like that. He seems cool and all, but a majority of the nice guys I meet seem to turn into jerks, unfortunately. But, I hope he's different, but still he doesn't need to be around Lisa for long periods of time. anyways, can't wait to read the second part! Good job!
Dixie Darlin chapter 20 . 7/21/2005
Yeah, I bet he wouldn't mind keeping his eye on Oliver's "lovely wife", lol. Just playing. As usual, cute. Lisa's gown sounds like the Cinderella dress. I'm sure she'll look great in it! UPDATE!
EvaLoren chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
Bravo! Encore! That was a vondaful story dahling! Don't worry, I am definitely staying tuned in and I hope everything is going well. Take care, be safe and thank you vonce again dahling!
EvaLoren chapter 20 . 7/19/2005
Aw, that was really sweet of Olivah's motha! That is adorable how Olivah is looking out for Lisa too. Aw! Heehee, this story is absolutely vondaful dahling! Update soon!
Dixie Darlin chapter 19 . 7/18/2005
AW, I loved this, Mr. Haney is SO sweet sometimes! Hee hee, I always loved it when he showed Oliver the stuff he carried around on the truck with him, making it sound grander than what it really was. (sighs in a love-sick manner) Okay, that's enough, I totally am loving this story, UPDATE!
Dixie Darlin chapter 18 . 7/18/2005
haha, "once this close moment between us is over, we're going back to normal". That was so cute when they hugged, I always liked it when they did father-son things. I'm glad Eb came back, the farm just wouldn't be the same without him!
Dixie Darlin chapter 17 . 7/18/2005
Oh, Lisa and those hotscakes! I always enjoyed how Oliver shows contempt towards them, then turns around and fakes that he likes them. Poor Eb, I hope Oliver finds him so he can apologize.
EvaLoren chapter 18 . 7/17/2005
Aw...that was really sweet! *Wiping tears from eyes* haha. Wow...can't wait for the romance part! Update soon!
Dixie Darlin chapter 16 . 7/16/2005
I understand Oliver getting mad, but he didn't have to blow up like that in front of everyone. Poor Eb, I know he didn't mean it, I would have run off too. Oliver shouldn't have left Lisa on her first day home either, he should have stayed with her to see if she was going to cope all right. Uh, didn't see Mr. Haney anywhere (he's my favorite character), but that's all right, this chapter was super good. UPDATE!
Dixie Darlin chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
"happy birthday!" That was hilarious, hank is so funny. Aw, they all took care of the farm for them, that was super sweet.
EvaLoren chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
Aw...that was so sweet! I am glad that Lisa is better too. I know Olivah is glad also. Uh oh, I am in suspense again! I vonda vhat vill happen to make this turn dramatic again? Don't worry, I am staying tuned it!