Reviews for The Most Precious Things in Life
EvaLoren chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
Yay! I am glad that Lisa is coming home! All this schtuff has happened and I nearly forgot the ball. Haha. Anyways...vondaful story and update soon!
Dixie Darlin chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Woo-hoo, she's awake! Don't ask why, but I'm surprised that Oliver DIDN'T go to the roof and yell that he was glad his wife was back. I would have, lol. Glad that things are happy again, UPDATE!
Dixie Darlin chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
Aw, this is so heart-breaking. Poor Oliver, he tries so hard. I hope that talking to her helps out, I've heard that it does work in lots of coma cases.
EvaLoren chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Yay! I am so glad that Olivah has his wife back! This is the best story ever! I am so glad the drama and romance doesn't end there. Oh yea grnacrsfan, I forgot to give you a special thank you for writing two chapters the other night, so thank you thank you thank you. Please update soon! :)
EvaLoren chapter 12 . 7/11/2005
Oh my goodness! A whole week! How did Olivah ever stand it this long? Poor thing. And poor Lisa as well! I hope we will get some good news soon! Please update ASAP!
Dixie Darlin chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Oh dear, a coma! Poor Oliver, I hope he is able to keep himself put together. And I hope Lisa gets through the coma and doesn't wind up with amnesia or anything. That is so horrible, I couldn't imagine anyone I love going through any of this. UPDATE!
EvaLoren chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Oh my goodness! This is a terrible situation, but a wonderful story. Poor Olivah...he is so brokenhearted! Please update soon dahling!
Dixie Darlin chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
Oh dear, I hope Lisa is going to be all right! At least Oliver got to her before she was burned alive in there. Poor guy, he never did cry on the show, but then there wasn't anything to cry about then was there? Anyways, this is getting better and better, so please update!
EvaLoren chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
Thank goodness Olivah got her out of there! I hope she vill be okay! Poor Olivah...he is so worried and upset about his beloved wife. I think this is the best chapter thusfar! Please update soon grnacrsfan and keep up the great work!
EvaLoren chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Please update soon grnacrsfan! The suspense is absolutely killing me! (This review is meant to be for chapter 8)
Dixie Darlin chapter 8 . 7/7/2005
OH NO! He has to save Lisa! That was very brave of her to go and save Eb and Eleanor, and smart to set off that rocket. She sure can surprise you sometimes when she does things like that. Oh well, at least Eb attempted to save Lisa, poor thing just keeps getting hurt! UPDATE!
EvaLoren chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Oh no! Poor Lisa! I hope she is alright, please hurry Olivah! And please update soon! :)
Dixie Darlin chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
So sorry for not reviewing sooner! Poor Lisa, she feels so under appreciated. I had never thought about how she felt when Oliver was so busy around the house. Oh no, I hope Eb and Eleanor will be okay! UPDATE!
dimar81 chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Great story - you've captured the characters beautifully! I feel like I'm reading the script from an actual Green Acres episode. Can't wait to see how it ends!
EvaLoren chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
WOW! This is getting spooky and very dramatic. Please update soon!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »