Reviews for Fur Elise
Vallyfullofemotions chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I was so absorbed in reading this i almost forgot to read it! You're a wonderful writer, and although you seem to have many, at least you should with this writing, I'm defiantly a fan.
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Excellent work! A lot of people on here would write a WWII fic portraying the Germans like something out of Hogan's Heroes, but this writes like something out of nonfiction! Again, excellent work!

-Matt
penguinfragger chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Good story! The guys emotions were well rendered and the technical details were nice (but you may have overdone it a tad). I like the fact that you wrote it from a german soldiers POV. WW2 stories are abundant, but we get too many "yankee hero" fanfics out there. This reminds us that most of those guys fighting for the axis weren't much worse in the core than the allies: only human. Anyway, good fic, I'll check out more of your work ;)
Bizmarck chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Sensational work, a perfect mix of emotion and action blended into one flowing piece, your research shows through and the attention to detail just makes it all stand out, nice work of art.
RomyGirl123 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
As an avid World War II buff I complement you on a very exciting story which had me riveted to my seat. A time honoured story of self-sacrifice that depicts the horrors of war.
Darth C chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Well done.
Klaus Seifert chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
One of the few stories on this site I would consider amazing. You do know quite a bit about WW2, and I commend you. The action scenes were also very fluid, and I found that to be a big plus. Keep on writing, you have alot of potential!
Jill chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
Whoa, that was deep. I don't get the war parts, but the love was cool.
Pops chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I always knew you were knowledgeable about WWII from talking to you.

This was a nice way to translate that knowledge into fictional form.
frenchconnection chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i really like this story, very much indeed
Kelli chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Wow, you're really branching out. This is actually very cool. You never really think about the war from the other side. You capture the human element very nicely.

See ya gal.

We'll get together soon.
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Very well written and quite sad. Definitely different from what I've read before, but I do like different genres.

Thanks for the quickie history lesson on the 262. ;-)
Alan chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Thanks for the story, it was excellent. Very moving, and I am sure typically realistic, how sad.
Dik Dik that is to lazy to lo chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Aw the end was sad, very go0od the end
ApolloIV chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Nice well done. What you want me to say more? The dude is fine. Hell my KOTOR fics are women. I don't like to do dudes that much. I guess that chicks that kick ass are hot? Being a dude, which I am, I say this is good.