Reviews for Rude Awakenings
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
Poor Harry. He just doesn't seem to catch a break. I hope that Harry remembers about Severus especially before Ron is able to break that trust between them. I look forward to the next chapter update.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
I hope that Harry doesn't have to many problems because he hit his head. Is he going to forget about Severus being his dad? If so then I hope it won't be for too long. I hope that you'll be able to update soon. Great story so far.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
I could have sworn that you take that potion off the flames before adding the porcupine quills becuase if you don't I want to think that it blew up.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
I thought that Harry and Severus' rooms had been connected? Why would Harry have to place "his hand on the stone to gain entry?"
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Great story so far and I look forward to reading more. There were only a few mistakes that I saw but the main one was in this paragraph.

"Come back Severus I need you, it's up to you now." Harry said and then his vision faded and his room came into view and he fainted just as Voldemort flooed in.

You accidentally put Voldemort instead of Dumbledore. Although, I kind of thought it was funny.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
He received a broken arm at the end of chapter 3. In this sentence; "He heard a crack when Uncle Vernon twisted his arm with brute strength."
ChocoJay chapter 23 . 5/26/2012
I truly hope Harry will wake up soon, great chapter and story and would love to rad more, update soon!

Christine Jay
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
Wow. He is in a temper. Update soon.
SoGrey chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Good on Hermione. I've never cared much for Ron even in the books. He was always such a jealous little prat! You're doing a wonderful job on this story. Keep it up!
TheWarriorQueen chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
I love this story! :) I'd like it if Harry doesn't forget anything except from the start of the attack. And I'm in favour of a Harry/Luna pairing.
StarlightWonderer23 chapter 22 . 10/22/2011
Brilliant story keep up the good work

for relationship - Harry and Hermione
DTDY chapter 22 . 8/18/2011
I was highly impressed with severus in this chapter. :)
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 8/18/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Lily love snowdrop chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Hah i luv u're story, its great.

But, whay u put harry in slytherin?

And im glad hermione not mad at harry, shes really good friend for him. I hope in the future they will be the couple
OhTheFangirling chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Ahhh! Awesome chapter (: i love the little girl! I'm guessing the girl is going to have the whole bog brother, little sister relashinship ?