Reviews for Enough
Badday chapter 1 . 3/9
I have a feeling her ego would make her hang herself...
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Really good. Most people don't dig this deep into Shinji's feelings:-)
NapalmInTheRain chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was great.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Nice work on this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Something constructive for a fucked up, OOC pic, wherein you are just using the names Shinji and Asuka for some stupid characters you conjured out of nowhere.

This fic really do suck, as does the rest wherein some kind of boldness or some crazy attitude comes over Shinji and he starts acting like a whacko.
OkagetheShadowKing chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
To ficj: This was one of the best one-shots I have ever read. Yami is an elite writer and does not need an ass like you telling him how to write. Do not review any fanfiction unless it is something constructive.
ficj chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
well this fic sux
BWRobotnik chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Why don't you create a sequel?

I whould like to see what hapens next.
Genrat chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I think this is a more 'Shinji just fuckin pwned Asuka story'

I like Asuka too but hey in the series anyone would agree she neede a good stiff whack to the face.
Drekk chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I like it

I really do

very well done
vic chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
amazing, and to continue my binge of honey sandwiches and your eva fanfics, all i have to complain about is that there are two spaces missing that should separate four words, right at the beginning of the second scene
The Critic chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I was very impressed with this story. I was touched and at the same time it drew me in to it. I would only reccomend that you spell check some more. Good Work.

- The Critic
Biohazard 101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
THANK YOU!

YOU ARE A SAINT!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Makes sense. After all Unit 01 goes berserk more often then any other eva, that had to come from somewhere
abhi V chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
one of the better nge fics i've read nice job. no faults atall