Reviews for Near
Rin Ebansu chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow! Oh my god, I haven't laughed so hard since-

...

Since that time in "Dead Famous" when Kagome "translated" French for InuYasha and Angelique, actually. Not that I haven't heard anything that funny for a long time-it's just that I reread "Dead Famous" a few moments ago and that's the funniest thing I remember of it off the top of my head. But, seriously, that oneshot was drop-dead frickin' hilarious! "You have a dick!" LMFAO! You couldn't have written it better if you tried for the next ten years! *Tears Of Laughter* My mom asked me why I was laughing so hard and I told her that InuYasha was unknowingly in a gay bar, making out with a drag queen. She looked at me like, "sorry I asked," and actually left the house, all dazed and stuff. LOL! Thanks for the laugh! Oh, and did I mention that I really liked your writing style? Very neat, punctuated, and creative. I especially admired your sentence structure; it was very similar to my own. Keep up the good work!
Foxy Love chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was soo funny!I read Dead Famous ( great sory by the way) and this fits in perfectly!LoL!:D

Foxy Signing Off!
Kaggs chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
dude that was priceless, so great! GOD O LOVE THIS ONE SHOT! it so frikin FUNNY! lol anywho fawsome onshot, hope ot se more!

JA NE, Kaggs
Kiyoshiko Yukiinu chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
*struggles to hold laughter* very *snicker* good *giggle* perfect for the story, you got Inuyasha the-arse-superstar down to a T
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
OMFG! that was so funni! it fit in perfectly with DF! I loved it! XD

-jillian
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Love Inuyasha's reaction to discovering that the 'girl' is a guy xD So blunt and him :D Great job.
Miko Maleficus chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
*hysterics* Numi... ilu.

Aahaahhaha.
JUU1-2-3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This was so freakin' funny! I'm still laughing!

I could barely read it i was laughing so hard!

I loved loved LOVED it!
star2bcaught chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
HAHAHA I LOVE IT!
Aerie Eirea chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Haa, this was awesome. I'm totally gonna check out your stories now, as well as re-read Dead Famous. You capture everyone's personality very well! I'm so happy I've found yet another great author on
Scotch Megafleet chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was great.
Seral chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMG XDXDXDXD poor inuyasha! LMAO ROFL LOL
Magawa chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
VERY amusing. I enjoyed this immensely.

Magawa

12/26/06
CeKhay chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
! Okay enough enough...It was GREAT! ahaha I loved it, 'Near' deffidently does justice to what happened in DF. I can picture it perfectly with what happened in the story. ahaha this just made my day!
alexandra chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
LMFAO! That was so funny. WOw i love you, where were you when Dead Famous ended 4 me? I finshied reading Dead Famous a while back ago but needing to come back to it because of its greatness. Thank you so0o0oo much for writting this story. I love you so0o much.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »