Reviews for Near
Sakarya chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAH rofl that was funny. i was wondering like during the story i was like if hes in a gay bar why is he making out with a girl? rofl thats was so unpredicted. lol fery good oneshot. i love the story dead famous. lol
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hahahahaha, omg that was halarious! Lol, i liked it! You did a great jod on this, lol, i cant stop laughing, lol... ;)
KiT chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lol I love this!
InbredSuzy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ah hahahahahaha! You did rather well on this piece! It flows so well with the universe Rozefire created, and I have to say, I love how you visualized this incident! *nods* Very well done! *claps*
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was HILARIOUS!I can actually see Inuyasha's face when he found out it was a GUY!hehe...oh well...tata!
LadyGeri chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O.
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow. This was extremely well-written. Actually, if I hadn't known better, I would have thought it was a part of the actual story. You have similar writing styles. Descriptive, it almost comes alive, but it's hilarious! Inuyasha's thoughts...they are just so damn clueless to how funny they are and that's what makes it funny. Lol. '...making Inuyasha crack his knuckles and advance toward them, unable to decide which to take out first.' THAT was funny too, but I'm not quite sure if it was actually in the story or not. That's how good your writing is. Great job!
Kgjshsjvk chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
ive actually just finished reading dead famous and im in the throes of mourning its end...*sob* lol...this was a very welcome oneshot that had me cracking up in laughter. very very well done!
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This made me howl for a number of reasons...the main, of course, the whole image of Inu feeling up the 'dude looks like a lady' and that dawning horror across his face.

The 'rescue' was icing on the cake.

*cackles*
Cygneblanc chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This story was great. I absolutely loved it!
kachan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
hehehe that was really good! Why haven't I read that before

thanks for sharing

cheers

kachan
NeptunesBlue chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hysterical! XD I love it! I have a feeling I'll continue to read this and laugh just as hard as the first time!
snowy chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
great fic!
Lilypad05 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Nice, very nice. Explains a lot about the part where Inuyasha is "near" the gay bar. I can't believe he thought that guy was a girl. kinda gross. But you did a find job. Halarious! *applaud*
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
XD My need for more of Dead Famous has been well appeased. That truly kicked a$$; you are all-powerful. He fainted... at the sight of an army of drag queens... snk... pfft... snigger...
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »