Reviews for Near
Sanbachi chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
lmao this is awsome!

I alwys wondered what exactly happened on that *ahem* specific night. I think you did a wonderful job!
roxxy90210 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
omg, that was hilarious! i was snickering all through it trying not to disturb my mother whos watching tv behind me giving me dirty looks as tho i dont notice them! hahha! that had to be one of the best oneshots ive read so far! -mseryel2 you're a great writer! i would be honored if you would have some spare time in reading my fanfic: Remember me not : please! thx
Anthony chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
LOL!That was hilarious! Ive read Dead Famous a couple times befor and ive always wandred exactly what Job_
whispere chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, if my mom saw me reading this... *winces* Extremely well written, I almost thought it was part of the story.
robyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
HAHAHA! That's so funny! He so can't deny that he liked pashing that drag queen.. lol that's so funny! I love Dead Famous aswell! :):):)

Hahaha I absolutely LOVE this lil story.. _
brightstarinthenight chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hilarious. Seriously funny!

~B
SARAH chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
awesome story!so funny!
bonessasan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This reminds me of an episode of Becker episode I once saw (okay, maybe it was twice, but that's beside the point). Except the ending is different. But that's ok, I liked that episode of Becker and I liked this oneshot, too. :3
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
okay, i'm only reviewing because that's the quick way i can add the story to author alert, story alert, and blah all at the same time...becuase i'm lazy...but still: i really liked this story...it was funny, and yeah, okay, almost as good as the original
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
ROFLMAO! OMG, that was entertaining! I'm glad you posted it, because that was just...just terrible! Poor Inuyasha.

You did a good job coming up with your own version of the events. They really did seem to fit into Rozefire's story well, and the characters even seemed to have been pulled right from her story, attitudes, quirks, and all. Loved it!
aznsilvertiger chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
nice version of "the gay bar" story. i was laughing like heck... in fact, still can't stop.
InuYash'sGirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
hahah nice one
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
..::whips tear away:: omg that was priceless...teehee
MM chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
that was wonderful! perfect! i loved "dead famous" and this totally could have been what happened at the gay bar in Rozefire's fic! "NEAR a gay bar! NEAR!" thats priceless! i totally luv it to tiny bits! all of it!
lpgirl619 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
OMG that was really PRICELESS! 8D come read my fic if you have the time to~ Eternal and Chained Together.

Ja~