Reviews for Near
Silver Tonbo chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I can't stop laughing. That was so funny! I can just imagine him stubbornly sitting out there and burning all his clothes. Haha! Good job!
crispy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Too funny. :)
MoonlightShadow-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Holy cheese, that was good! My gosh, the pain I am feeling from the laughter is inexplicable. Too funny for more words than this. I loved it. Totally amazingtake on the near a gay bar fiasco. You've done well my friend. You've done well.
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Bloody hilarious!

I've always wondered how that part went, and now you've saved me the trouble of thinking it out! (sorry I'm lazy :D)

Though this is a nice little story to get my mind off Roze leaving the IY fandom *sob*

Great story! Good detail, ties in great, and is hilarious _

Unknown Fool

Ps - Was the Drag Queen someone we know from the IY story, or is it an OC?
BluePuppy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is the part where I laugh like a four year old on ecstasy. I always did wonder what happened at that gay club in DF. Very nice work.
little chichiri chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
bwahahahahahahahaha! this wuz funny...good job...
IKMS chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
"You have a dick" LOL! Man o man this is good. Jakotsu and his "Oh please, I tuck." I had to stop reading, I was giggling so hard I had tears in my eyes!

Nuff quoting, I really enjoyed this oneshot.
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Still laughing...

This line sets me off every time. The visuals are incredible:

"An army of drag queens was coming to his rescue."

Good work!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
oh dear god i nearly fell outta my chair in a laughing fit...i dont think i've ever been so...entertained in my life...i'm just goona go rad dead famous for teh trillionth time now...i love that story...actually i have read most of rozefire's stories about twelve times...way to much free time on my hand...thiswill definately be read again and again and again. every time i read dead famous i'll came back to it.
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*Is laughing madly* That was great! Nice tie-in with the colonge. This is goign on my favourites. _~ ... ha ha ... a drag queen ... I didn't see -that- one coming. I loved it. You wrote like Rose, yet you had that great sense of writing only you have! *Gives you a biscuit* Thank you for that delightful moment. Now I must go reread Dead Famous ... for about the billionth time. -.- I should go write the next chapter to my story, but, bah, I wanna read. 3 Fantastic job.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8