Reviews for Birds at Fight
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
i like it great exploring of their feelings
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
You do fight scenes well. Very well, in fact. I could SEE them pounding the stuffing out of each other. And they can both obviously TAKE a hit.

I like this - a LOT - even though I'm not really a Rob/Rae shipper. (Meaning I haven't yet written a story where they are emotionally involved, being much more interested in Rae/Jinx or Rae/RedX ... or even a tiny dab of Rae/BB. I don't object to the pairing. It just hasn't struck my Muse yet.)
totally-feeling-the-aster chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
loved it :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
excellent, very fluid.
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
o.o This was supposed to be lusty? xD My, my, I'm glad there was no kiss then. I'm the type of person who thinks that physical affection isn't the priority of a good romantic read, but the emotion the characters contribute. Mentality is everything. -Faves Fic-
space.gypsy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yummy! Dark(ish), dramatic, intensive, and romantic! Plus a bit of comic relief! Just the way I like it!
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I loved this oh so much. I also love your corny title xD I'm a sucker for corniness xD I have no idea how this was supposed to turn out lusty...but I like it better this way xD For some reason, even though Robin and Raven are supposed to be the two more logical ones, them fighting is such an amusing and entertaining thing to read! xD And ah...I loved all the twists and turns in it and the ending downright killed me (in a good way). I had to restrain myself from squealing xD This is what I imagine Raven to be like after her father's gone...but without all the explosions xD Although I'm not particularly fond of some dialogue (Robin cursing and blunt statements about bad boys and Malchior threw me for a loop and Raven's highly vehement screams scared me a little), I have to admit, they did make it fun to read! :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

ff-kh-luvrgrl chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
lol!

LOVE it!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I loved that last comment...That was so...Raveny! ((New word!))
ravenroth00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
ill give yah a dalla to make it longer
Foofynono chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That was cute...Raven making fun of what Robin says that rich. I' m still laughing