Reviews for Mrs Solitaire
Amythista chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I am speechless. Yes, you heard that right, Elphaba Thropp is speechless.
giant-sequoia chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
hahahahahahaha

this is awesome.
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
lmao! where the heck did you get that idea from? it's GREAT! short, but sweet.
Jemascola chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
LOL, this is so funny! And by the way, Bill Gates is 50 years old now, rather than 40. Just letting you know, not trying to be critical. Good story.

-Joe
Fallon M-mm chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Funny. (:
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
*snicker* Very nice. Those who criticize unfairly seem to largely be taking issue with the fact that you wrote a Solitaire fanfic in the proper section . . . for the category, this makes perfect sense.
Solacius chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Clever! I liked it.
AnnoyingAnonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
WTF is this?
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I liked it.

(Did I make baby Spider happy?)
Ess Tii Eph Yu chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You probably are already well aware of this, but just in case you aren't, I should let you know that this is both boring and retarded. You might want to reacquaint yourself with the meaning of "humor," since you obviously don't know that laughter has anything to do with it.
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
hey! pretty interesting. keep writing. its super cute!
Execrator chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I can't think of any words to accurately describe this story. It's good, I guess. Too short though. But then again, you can't really write a big long story about Solitaire, can you?
Nastrond chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Spider solitare is fun! Bill Gates did what? And why?
Shadray chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Um...okaayy...yeah...rright... okay let's skip right to the point. This fic is exTREMEly confusing and...odd. I don't know whether this is supposed to be humor, or if it was just something you came up with out of nowhere. But still, I'm not flaming this...I'm just saying that I really don't get the point of it. I mean, what is spider solitaire? Well, whatever it is, don't get discouraged because of my questioning. I'm just really confused...
Sir Pent chapter 1 . 7/7/2005