Reviews for Downsides of Democracy
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
LOL Poor Seto! XD
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
-finishes laughing- that is definitely not qa story to read in the library when there is a very grumpy old dude on the next computer. but hey, it just happened, so meh.

this is bloody hilarious. poor kaiba-kun, he's in such a quandry... XD

love it, love you : ) -favourites-
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This fic was very sweet and funny too. Poor Seto, having to eat something he does not like and even get Mokuba and Jou mad at him.
biddlediddle chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I love this.

Sorry. I'd write a wonderful critique, but... honestly, I enjoyed it a lot and there's not a whole lot to be changed. Occasionally your run-on sentences get a tiny bit confusing, but it's not a big deal, it just took me another read of that line to figure out.

So yeah. I love this.
bgtea chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh poor Seto. He's really stuck between a rock and a hard place when deciding to agree (or disagree in this case) with Mokuba or Jou. Short and sweet, this is well written and funny.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
bless Kaiba! Silly hopeless *pets him*

so cute
Faeryl chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hahaha nice

good ficlette very funny
thestalkre chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Poor Seto, I almost feel bad for him...
Peggy-chan the anime fan chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this story is so funny! i think its really good!
Jieli chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Hah, that was purely hilarious. Seto's supply of caviar and crackers would probably be depleted rather quickly, and he'd gain weight off of Joey's simple taste in food.

I wonder which one he would've chosen, though. And only succeed in making both angry.
RainOwl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hehehehe... rocks!

AoiFurin chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
*blinks* Funny...I have that conversation with my two friends. Now I have an idea what my bestfriend felt today. Eneweiz, great story!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hehe this was super great! and cute, can't forget cute! please write more Kaiba/Jou! hehe i like the "Jou tells Seto to sleep on the coach" thing that would be so funny to see! review you later_
astalder27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hahaha! this is hilarious! loved it -