Reviews for The Better Part of Valor
M. Louise E chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Wow! A wonderful story. You're a great writer. I'm, glad I stopped to read your stories. Well worth it. Surprised no one else saw these. Please keep up your great work of writing! God Bless.
Princess Nat chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
Great story! I love case fics that focus on Mulder's "spooky" profiling skills. It was nice to see that Mulder had people looking out for him while he worked, too-not just Scully and Skinner, but Agent White, as well. And, it's nice to have a case not related to the X-Files every once in a while. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Alien Dudette chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
Great story. I just think you could have added a little romance with mulder and scully
kelly chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
good job on the story nikki! way to go ! keep writting! see ya in a month
kaydee falls chapter 9 . 4/14/2001
i'm shocked that you've gotten so few reviews. some people... oh, yeah. so this was one of the best case files i've ever read. most of the time, the author just goes into shippy splendor and forgets about the x-file itself. but you actually constructed a believable and engrossing case, and explored it thoroughly. i like your characterization of mulder especially (although i dunno if scully would be so playful so often), and overall it was a great read. your "reward" is to write more fanfic. heh heh heh.
angie chapter 9 . 4/9/2001
fantastic. Incredibly well detailed, and just brilliant.
joig chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
wow! this was incredible! the way mulder felt at the vcs office really, and how scully and skinner helped him out was great!