Reviews for Boy Next Door
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Thank you for this fun, amazing story. Hope you have a nice day.
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Yugi should have broken up with her long ago but I am glad everything worked out in the end. Yami and Yugi are perfect together. Cute story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I liked it, I've been a fan of yaoi manga and didn't think I'd like this kind of story w/o the pictures but I did.. I'm hoping to read more of your works, hopefully there's a lot more..
iris pennings chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
love it

can you make more please?
Heidi chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
OMFG best fuckin story ever! You wrote an amaze story!
HeySayJumpFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I am reading this in 2015 and I LOVE IT. Great job.
cd chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Loved it
SabbathSoul chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
For a second, I thought that you were going to make Yami and Yugi hate each other because of their differences, then they'll make up, then they'll slowly fall in love, then finally get together. I'm happy you totally skipped the 'I hate you' part. a great story.
Bj chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I'm sorry this is my personal opinion and I kno this story is old but I really think Yugi should hav took all that stuff back from Miho.! Cuz I kno I would hav.! Lol just saying.! Anyway hav a nice day.!
lollileahpop chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
one word : PERFECT!
Datasoralove chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Adorable! Wonderful! You are a great writer with some of the best ideas I ever read! Go yami x yugi! : )
NostalgicCretin chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Ah. This story has remained cute over 10 years. Amazing. o/o
And I was 6 years old when this was published... Wow. Thank you! xx
Lots of Ships chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This.
One of the best stories I read and very well ,greatly well written may even be a understatement!
Keep up the great work!
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was an unbelievably amazing fic, and you don't see enough fanfics with Miho in either, really. Anyway, amazing story, not just favoriting, bookmarked on my browser so I can find it easier, too! 3
nobaru rei chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ha! when I read that note, I was like whatever b**ch!