Reviews for Untitled Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star Crossover
Mark Owens chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Wow wow wow zuzzany I hope you find the inspiration to complete this ripping tale again my life is in turmoil until this fantastic author gets the inspiration to complete this work
Mark Owens chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Zuzanny wrighting has the reader intrigued her discription of the emotion in which the charcters feel and their surroundings are just beyond compare
thebasementdweller chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
NOOOOO! you can't just kill Heero and then stop like that! you must contenue the story,contenue the story, CONTENUE THE STORY!...Please
RIRAITOxRAITO chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I hope your muse return to you to continue this lovely fanfic. I'm really curious as to what will happen next.

Cheers,

RIRAITOxRAITO
Infinitechange chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it and am really sad to see that you stopped it hear...
DuoMaxwell2x4 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
so any chance for an update soon? this is really really good lol anyways I put hte story on my story alerts so when and/or if you decide to update it comes Ill know thanks ja!
Toraus chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
This is a really awesome story so far. I do hope that you continue it even with the rather large gap in time. - I enjoyed the fact that although Duo just woke up from being frozen he is still beating up people and that the McDugal brothers found him. -
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
This is great!XD

Please update it soon again! Please!

I haven't watched outlaw star yet, thought it sounds interesting...

But I wanna read more of your story!

Please finish it!

wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
amazing story please continue
wind dancer1981 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
when are you going to complete it we are now in 2009 and you complain about the other story that wasn't completed please continue with it I like it
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
oh please don't stop updating this story! This is the second story i've found that has outlaw star with gundam wing and with duo-chan too! X3XD and that story you mentioned, I've read it before too! X3 I can look it up for you if you want me to.
merlyn1382 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
what happened to the other pilots i would hate for gene to met heero in a dark alley
The Blizzard Alchemist chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
This is interesting, please update!
fudgesticks chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This seems really good so far. You've definately caught my interest. It would be a dam shame if you didn't continue with the idea.
Riley Carbine chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
love the story plz update i really want to see what happens.