Reviews for To Begin Anew, part 1
This a very touching fic, well written. You managed to capture the best parts of a au and maintain a cannon like feel for the main characters. Your writing style is better than any Star Trek novel I ever read. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy it!
ThatSassyCaptain chapter 1 . 5/9
Oh my gosh. This is incredible. I'm so glad to be able to read this. Thank you.
Greta Herron chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I love the story, and the idea that Sarek would be quietly keeping tabs on his son makes perfect sense...I'm sure it started from trying to learn as much about his vulcan patient as possible in case he had to treat him, but in the process McCoy would have discovered he needed to learn more than the physical aspect of Vulcan medicine. Kirk's tendency to focus on a single thing at a time would actually know less than McCoy on many fronts, and occasionally you saw signs of that. The idea that he had no idea Sarek and Amanda were Spock's parents were a clear sign of that; he should have wondered whether or not Spock knew the Vulcans who were going to be joining the Enterprise!
Renewed Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Amazing story! You've got me hooked and I have to read part 2. I'm having a bit of difficulty with Kirk being so callous and hurtful, but the McKoy/Spock interplay is fascinating. The impact Spock's immature body is having on his mental state is an interesting point.

I love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Well, this is an amazing story and I love it :). It's a great idea about Spock as young little horseman and I like watching relationship between him and McCoy. (I am sorry if I did some mistakes in this review but english is not my home language.)
Kerry chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Wonderful story-you captured the intricate blend of child/adult Spock. Please continue.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is so cute I don't even watch Star Trek and I love it. Poor vulnerable Spock. He'll have to give in to his childish needs eventually. McCoy can't very well deny a child help either with the memories of his daughter.
NaoNazo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I really loved reading all of this, but especially seeing McCoy and Spock fumbling their way towards a better relationship. Can't wait to see if you've written a continuation!
mtcbones chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i'm reading this again i love your story perhaps someday you will tell us what happened after sarek and how spock recovers.
Livia chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Fantastic story. Great writing!
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Fantastic beginning, Pat Foley! It was AU, I can see that, but everybody seems in character, and I love seeing Spock as a child getting a pony.
femmedecoeur chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loved this story, sad to see that it was completed years ago... Thank you again for a wonderful escape into the world you created!
Linvalay chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
DUUUUUDDDEEE this is fan-freaking-tastic!

i have to go to bed right now but i plan to read the 2nd half tomorrow!
Fafy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story
srmacrina chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is the story through which I discovered Pat Foley and it is the most unique Star Trek story I've read. I do hope that some day she finishes the sequel with which she very briefly enticed us.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »