Reviews for To Begin Anew, part 2
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I reread your story. It was still a delightful experience. Can we have a part 3 now?
Stroke3Times chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Please do not leave us without seeing Spock back with Sarek and Amanda and happily Spock again.
Amber chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This is an amazing story I hope you will finish it. Thanks for writing, Amber
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This was an extremely intriguing read, thanks for writing these two tomes of story! It was worth reading because of the parts on psychology and riding (whoa, it seems to be an intense sport!) alone. As this ends on such a bitter note, is there any for a part three to happen after all these years? Or... can you tell me/us what you had in mind for the sequel?
In any case, thanks for the story and have a nice day!
licha.s chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
wonderful story.. i know its been a very long time but i hope you eventually find the time to finish the 3rd part.. i really would like to know more about stocks time with sarek.. maybe t pau s involvement? (at least more than your teaser about mccoys feelings. great job!
Eclectikon chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Excellent characterization of the altered roles of Spock and McCoy. It's an altogether lovely read. I just discovered this story and I'm desperately longing to know what happens next. I hope that you consider updating this.
wrey chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Just read parts 1 and 2. Fantastic story. I hope one day you will continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Where is part 3?
Greta Herron chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Hmph! It's the case of the cobbler's kids running around barefoot. As a politician-and more specifically a diplomat Sarek's inability to understand his son is pathetic, but typical...However I think McCoy's ally in this situation will be Amanda, once she finds out what's going on. She let Sarek have his way the first time; she won't make that mistake twice...He's going to have a real battle on his hands...
Renewed Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Awesome story! Oh please, give us part 3. You've pulled me into this world of yours and I want to come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Please, please let us know what happens to poor spocky
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was wonderful! Took me a couple days to read because of length, but absolutely wonderful. What happens next?
Trixie chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
i am an admirer of your work, and I believe that you are an excellent writer, and that "To Begin Anew" is one of your best works. I am an avid reader of literary fiction, I read very little fan fiction, excluding yours and one or two others. I don't know why more people don't provide you with feedback, and I regret that it is problematic for you. It seems to me that the large number of readers is a valid sign that your efforts are appreciated. Thank you so much for your work. I am looking forward to reading more from you.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
So much detail! :D
Darn it. Spock has to leave. There's no way Sarek can provide emotional support for him.
This was great! I'd love to see a third, though I dunno if you already have one out. I have to check.
judybrowneyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
"Fascinating chapter. Am hoping for the next one soon, can't wait to see what will happen. I am a little concerned about Jim's behavior...it seems totally out of character, knowing the deep respect and affection he has for Spoke and his always determination to help Spock. Perhaps you will clarify Jim's behavior in a later chapter.