Reviews for To Begin Anew, part 2
Where is part 3?
Greta Herron chapter 1 . 5/12
Hmph! It's the case of the cobbler's kids running around barefoot. As a politician-and more specifically a diplomat Sarek's inability to understand his son is pathetic, but typical...However I think McCoy's ally in this situation will be Amanda, once she finds out what's going on. She let Sarek have his way the first time; she won't make that mistake twice...He's going to have a real battle on his hands...
Renewed Fan chapter 1 . 3/22
Awesome story! Oh please, give us part 3. You've pulled me into this world of yours and I want to come back!
Please, please let us know what happens to poor spocky
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was wonderful! Took me a couple days to read because of length, but absolutely wonderful. What happens next?
Trixie chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
i am an admirer of your work, and I believe that you are an excellent writer, and that "To Begin Anew" is one of your best works. I am an avid reader of literary fiction, I read very little fan fiction, excluding yours and one or two others. I don't know why more people don't provide you with feedback, and I regret that it is problematic for you. It seems to me that the large number of readers is a valid sign that your efforts are appreciated. Thank you so much for your work. I am looking forward to reading more from you.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
So much detail! :D
Darn it. Spock has to leave. There's no way Sarek can provide emotional support for him.
This was great! I'd love to see a third, though I dunno if you already have one out. I have to check.
judybrowneyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
"Fascinating chapter. Am hoping for the next one soon, can't wait to see what will happen. I am a little concerned about Jim's behavior...it seems totally out of character, knowing the deep respect and affection he has for Spoke and his always determination to help Spock. Perhaps you will clarify Jim's behavior in a later chapter.
wolvester chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Please continue in part 3 - I'm dying to find out what happens to Spock, McCoy, and even Kirk. I can't wait to see Amanda's reaction and T'Pau's.
Scottie girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Would love to see Part 3 of To Begin Anew. It was such a wonderful story.
quaff chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Brilliant story. Ta. I wouldn't mind if you decided to update it?
Trixie chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love this fic. This is the one that got me hooked on your fiction. You are a wonderful writer, and never disappoint.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I would really like to read about how Spock manages with Sarek.
Scottie girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Keep checking back for Part 3. Can't leave him in Sarek's hands. Arrgh! Love the combined training aspect of Part 2. Would love to know how Spock learned to ride. Grandfather's house?
onaleia chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I do NOT want to nag you. I honestly do appreciate anything you take the time to write. I would, however, like to express a gentle but genuine interest in seeing the rest of this story.