Reviews for Love Me Do
crow426 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You will NEVER GUESS WHO THIS IS!

OK, Rachel, here goes nothing.

I KNOW you're like my best friend in the world and you would totally read my fanfics, if I had written any, even about some book you've never read, so I've been totally horrible about not reading your fanfics since I don't generally like HP fictionization, not that that's a word or anything, but I was really bored tonight, so I had this argument with myself where first I said, yes, but I don't READ HP fanfics, and then I said, yeah, well Rachel's my friend, and then I thought, screw friendship, I'm going to get some ice cream, but then I thought, no, ice cream is the enemy of my thighs so just suck it up and READ!

And so I did.

And it was:

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY much of the awesomeage.

Great work. I promise I'll be better.

Your super-sexy pal, Caroline
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aww how cute!
lol chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Wicked.

"That's hot!"(Paris Hilton style)

lennonesque-npaperbackwriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
oh, Christ, i loved that.

short simple and it please pleased me. WOW that was lame haha forget i said that last line.

-lennon

p.s. i had to play the song while i read
Tigoamy chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
...Cheese is good on crackers. So are stories. Much like this one. I think this story is good on crackers. MUNCH!

-Chelly
squeeky-toy-123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
it's kinda odd and a bit jerky, but the ending is one of the cutest thing I've ever read.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
...

that was odd, yet good! I likey. Also, brill profile!

**Duckies
Marx chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
"in the smallest of library voices"? thats such a cute expression...

yay, i love the beatles too, so thats a great plus for your story, which was a bit short. also, i don't think ron would act this intimidated (he seemed at least 3 years younger than hermione)

but it was cute nontheless
vogon jelts chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i love that song! and the beatles in general. great job keep writing
acid green quil chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
dont forget Hermione is spelled mio instead of moi... spell check usually works for the correct versus incorrect Hermione spelling.

Anywho... wow... fluffy. but i love ron. he's so cute! u know... despite the fact that he's like... 6 feet 2 or w/e.

Yeah so very cute and uh... well... yeah.

i guess thats it... now im just filling up space. Have fun at camp rachel!
I-read-poetry-to-trees chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
SQUEE! I LOVE THE BEATLES! I LOVE HARRY POTTER! I LOVE THIS STORY!...CAPS!