Reviews for Trials of Love
Gemini011 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Really enjoyed this. If you're still active, please don't stop writing. This is an abnormally well written fanfic, and you should be proud.

Also on the off chance... moar plz?
Megatyrant chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I love a good Ranma/Nabiki matchup. Update, and update soon. I need to know how this will end. :)
Ryu Vision chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
so when the next update... or did you just die on us... god i hope not... lol
Celestial Indigo chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I like this story so far. It's got a nice balance of humor, action, drama, shoujo-ai (girl/girl love), and everything else. I'd like to see this fic continued if possible.
James Rennfield chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Very nice, can't wait for the next update.
Mysticalflame chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Cool! Are you planning on continuing this story, or are you going to leave it there?
Kadunta chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
I've liked reading your story, in particular Nabiki's arrival at Hinata Sou and her meeting with Ranma: nicely drawn out and not a magic trick that solves everything in half a thousand words or less.

This flashback scene I was not as enthusiastic about as the rest of the story, which has pretty much marginalized martial arts (in this case, not a bad thing in my opinion).

You've got a few good hints of what might be coming and what questions to ponder while waiting for the updates.

Bottom line, I'd love to see this story continued.
Fredryck chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Hi there! I just read your fic and I love it. Please, update, don't leave it unfinished! Added to favorites.
AzureSky123 chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
Nice chapter.
Chikiko chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
great story! sorry it took so long to review but i missed the update somehow. anyway hope to read more soon.
PabloDoritos chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
I hate to sound insulting if it seems that way but Linkin Park has been around for awhile and to just now getting into it but hey better late then never. $50.00 says that Haruka is Nabiki's real mother and that Nabiki is part Urishima. Great chapter I hope to see more soon. Until next time keep up the good work.
Awey chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Very Nice! I'd read the first two chapters a while ago, so it was a pleasant surprise to see an update. Keep up the good work
JohnnyG chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Nice story so far. Keep up the good work.

Best,

~JohnnyG
dennisud chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Involving Mousse is an interesting idea. Can't wait to see why Mousse fought or what happens to him as that part was a flashback.

Great job BTW. I can't wait to see when the rest will Find out and they will, they always do.

dennisud
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
*blinks* this is quite good!