Reviews for Nor the Moon by Night
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aw. I liked this. So sweet. Great verse.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ah! This was a good Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon bond story. Qui-Gon is right, you can never be to old to be afraid of the dark. I'm 29 years old and I sometimes find myself afraid of the dark. I felt so sorry for Obi-Wan.
Celadrian chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Once again, I am filled with extreme fuzziness. I am so glad I found your works!
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Favorite quotes:

"like seeing life from the point of view of a root."-Umm...that's...a very interesting-er-thought, Qui-Gon. :-)

“I don’t think you ever get too old to be afraid of the dark, young one."-Nope! Even Samwise the Brave carried a light for when all other lights go out.

That poem. It sounds like an allusion to Romans 8, or to First or Second Corinthians. It's a bit dicey to try to write the Force like God, don't you think? I get the point, and I can't say definitely that there is anything wrong with it. But I will say that it makes me uncomfortable. Food for thought.
Mabzasaurus chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw... I think I've melted into a little puddle of Mabby goo. That story was adorable. -

I really liked it how you portrayed Obi-wan, not many authors can do that... at least, can do it the way I like it. _

And here I thought I would regret reading this story later because of the lack of slash, ha! I hereby consider myself royally corrected. -

Gold Fuzzy chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
How sweet! This is such a wonderful little story! I like the verse, and the Force-light, and the wonderful relationship between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Excellent job!
DarthUmbreon chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hello, hello! E! Loved it! Now, I command thee to write a prequel oneshot (or series which ever one is easier) to go into more depth about the *cough*obi-agnst*cough* story about the mission on glatier! Yup yup! Keep up the excellent work.
LuvObi chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I wish I could give Obi-Wan a big hug! A very sweet story.
ForsakenOn chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wonderful. It's so sweet. :D I love your writing style and i hope you continue to write more!
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Once again, Laura, a MARVELOUS story for me to read! I just LOVE your work. I've said that before, haven't I? :D

How sweet that Qui was able to help Obi with that fear. I love the little saying he uses and the "simple manipulation." *grin*
SFGrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Oh, I loved that. So sweet!

Fantastic writing!

BoyyM chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
o warm fuzzies. Thanks I needed that today. Your stories just keep getting better and better. Thank You.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I loved this. You had the perfect combination of angst and comfort. I think you portrayed the characters perfectly. I liked how you had Qui-Gon fully deal with thr problem, and give Obi-Wan help with possible future problems with fear by giving him the verses and showing him how to make a little ball of fire to light his way. Excellent job!
The Brainchild Cz chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
AW! .
Jedi Mase chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love the way you write. This was beautiful. The Jedi verse reminds me of somethings out of the later half of Isaiah. Where did you get your inspiration?