Reviews for Paper Thin
CC chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
*sobs that was so...so beautiful. I hate the Ishin for killing them. They were only doing as they were told them then destoryed. It was all part of their STUPID plan to get people to go for them. They were used for the DAMN government. I HATE the government. it was just so wrong. *sobs why did he have to die.
Warg chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hello

This is a very nice fic. The Character though only slightly seen in anime or manga is prolly quite OOC but i enjoyed the fic anyway.

There is room for development...um plot development that is, and the story can be picked out into a very moving long-fic.

Wait wat abt Katsu? At around this time Sano was no more special than any other person in the Seikhoutai.

Anyway keep up the good work

Bye.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very moving. This character is not written about much, but there is great material there for development.

I also really like how you structured this. It was believable as the last, almost rambling thoughts of someone like this.
crazyanimefan101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
hi! im pretty sure ur name is jennifer. im annies 2nd lil sis. this is so sad. i love captain sangara. he looks a bit like aoshi (but betta lookin) but he isnt like the "iceberg". lol
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This has to be one of the only good Souzou-based fic I've ever read. Very excellent job, Wicked, I was mesmerized the whole way through. I love how you are able to take an idea (such as the paper-thin line between life and death) directly from Kenshin and apply it to another person entirely. I've seen Souzou and Kenshin compared before, but usually in very close-up terms.

I love the language you use, especially when you said, "The revelation brushes into me like a beautiful accident–a rainbow over a grave." Not only is that one of the most beautiful sentences I've ever seen but it's also very deeply philosophical. In a good way. Not in a stuffy, college professer way.

I feel that with this fic you've managed to capture Souzou's true thoughts and feelings, not only as he died, but as he lived.