Reviews for Severing the Past
Windaria chapter 22 . 5/21/2009
You, yes you, are an artist. An absolutely beautiful story, I loved every minute of it, though I nearly felt like tearing at the end. So very sad, especially if you have also watched someone die... but you write about it as someone who may also have. I had wanted so much for your character, but you stripped him to his core. In fact, the struggle for that one to open up, when the time came, would be difficult, I guess, though maybe not... oh well. I had so hoped for him and... oh well.

Beautiful.
Windy chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Just started reading this story and, I must admit, wow. So few decide to focus on non-canon characters, and I'm always happy to find one that does, but you are amazing. So far, I love your work.
Denali29 chapter 22 . 6/3/2008
This was a BEAUTIFUL story... I was captivated from the first chapter! Your pacing is excellent, your original characters are wonderfully written and full of life... BRAVO! The Star Wars universe is full of possibilities, I do hope you continue to write... to echo and earlier review, Mr. Lucas would be proud!
ola chapter 20 . 3/13/2008
your story is good excellent on many accounts. which is y im giving u an idea for a story that popped into my if there were two firends who went to starwars but one became a sith and the other a jedi. what if they found eachother and taught eachother the full ways of the force both light and dark. would they have an impact on any future wars will the jedi purge still exist or would the sith be destroyed?

who would win? if u think its a good idea write the story if not. who knows maybe someone else will and write it instead either way its ur decision
Barranca chapter 22 . 1/15/2008
What an important turning point. The story can go is so many different directions from here, and it's wondrous how many roads open when one closes. How and when will N'oenar accept the expectations laid on him and come back to the beginning of the full circle? It was painful to read about Ayliana's death, and it brought home the seriousness of N'oenar's situation. He wouldn't be able to fight the chosen one on equal basis. He could do nothing to save his sister in soul. Even the dark side could not help him defy destiny.
Ann Jinn chapter 22 . 1/14/2008
A very touching chapter. To be lost and alone is so hard.

The braid and severing his past was so great. Glad you are continuing your work.
Barranca chapter 21 . 4/10/2007
Masterful. I avoid reading stories about original characters like plague, but you have really breathed life into yours.
Zaphodette Beeblebrox chapter 21 . 3/5/2007
Hurray! A new chapter! I can't express how glad I was to see that this fic hasn't been abanoned after all. I've previously only been an HP fanfic follower, but having loved your HP SS-HG stories, I figured I'd give a SW fic a shot - since it was yours. And I'm glad I did. I was very sorry about the loss of Kerenne. Now I'm not sure who to worry about more, N'oenar or Ayliana - I guess it's an irony that I'm concerned about N'oenar for opening himself up to the dark side, and yet concerned about Ayliana for not doing so. At any rate I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Bashalinge chapter 20 . 10/3/2006
The story was awesome

when does the sequel come out?

just the idea of seeing the inquest from another viewpoint is an interesting concept

Mr Lucas would be proud
Bashalinge chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
The story line is amazing the detail in which you write is astounding ...this is worthy of publishing ...I have thouroughly enjoyed reading thosstory as far as i have (even if my boss doesnt)

Keep up the great work
Kevin chapter 20 . 2/8/2006
Very good chapter. A few nice twists that I wasn't expecting. Please keep the story going!
Anwinn chapter 20 . 2/5/2006
Wow! That was a great chapter - one of my favorites so far. As always, keep it up and update soon!
Tarwen Svit-kona chapter 19 . 1/20/2006
Hi! I've been following this story for a while now and this cliff hanger prompted me to leave a review. Firstly, I cannot say how awesome your story is. It's truly one of a kind and that's great. Secondly, it's written really well ... and the chapters are always really long - which I like.

Thirdly, please don't kill Kerenne! Her and N'oenar are the perfect couple. I've wanted this for a really long time! lol. And you built their relationship very nicely and realistically.

Please update soon! :)
Kevin chapter 19 . 1/20/2006
Though this chapter was a long time in coming, it was worth it. Very interesting chapter that left us with a classic cliffhanger. It's interesting to see N'oenar's transition to not being a Jedi.

Please update soon. You have a loyal reader here.
Anwinn chapter 19 . 1/19/2006
Oh no! I hope Kerenne isn't really dead. Man, what a cliffhanger. *PLEASE* update soon.