Reviews for Touch of Remembrance
C chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
One of the few non-GSR fics Ive read. Very nice.
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I've already reviewed this over at your LJ, but I just want to remark how beautiful and perfect it is. It's the best fic I've ever read, and, trust me, I've read millions.

Absolutely stunning job, everyone should have the pleasure to read this.
WitChan chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
it's a very good story u need to write more about warrick and sara im talking about more sex stories about them 2
totally random screenname chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
beautiful, absolutely fantastic.
Woodstock99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
beautiful story! I'm a loyal GSR shipper at heart, but SaraWarrick romance is my secret pleasure, so I didn't have any problem with this story. The last line ended the story beautifully!
88ate88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
LOVE IT!
NeverMindDream chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Ack! It's beautiful! I love it! :)
Nina chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Lovely story. You managed to make it very realistic. I could really understand and sympathize with Sara; you wrote it so intensely. But if I were you, I'd probably fix the misspelled title. It's distracting.
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I loved all the side stories you hinted at, yet didn't need to explain to make the story complete. Absolutly captvating, and bloody brilliant.
M chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wow, deep man. i really liked it. mabye if you do more off this storie then you can have a little more GSR. my smuty little mind would love it!

_

M
Chicklit chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Interesting. I've never been a fan of the Warrick/Sara ship, but you've crafted a very realistic plot in this story. Everyone stayed in character. Hm... Very interesting indeed...
fan4fanfic chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Very well written. Sara and Warrick's honesty is refreshing.

Thank you for sharing!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I wasn't crazy about the WarrickSara pairing when I read the summary, but after reading the story I changed my mind. It was good, and I'm happy that it ended CW and GSR.

Jackie
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I have a HUGE grin on my face right now. I've been wanting someone to do a Warrick/Sara fic for ages- but someone who can do it well and stay in character. Cam, you have done that and more. I just loved this like you wouldn't believe. You are my hero.
Megara1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hi !

I reviewed that story on geeklove live community and as I said it was very very interesting !

You did a great job with the whole " relationship " between Sara and Warrick...you made it believe !

If you want to be more open to that odd couple, please read stories of sassytoo , nick25 , Joyce3 , lemonjelly and zennie. They are fabulous author for that pairing and their stories are so believable !

Again, great job