Reviews for A Rescue With Love
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Yes! Now that I have an account I can finally review one of my all time fav stories! I don't care about the grammar or spelling as long as it's a good story! Makes me cry whenever i readit. oh, even better when you listen to Skin/Sarabeth by rascal flatts while reading. my friends hav mentioned me, and i still feel, please of please update soon! i luv it! TwT
fallenphoenixrising chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
great story update soon please its really good so far
henred5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
*grabs a tissue!*

well dat wass even better!

i wounder if its gonna be a happily ever after type of story!
henred5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
! dat was wicked...especially the storyline!

well done!
The Fluffy Queen chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Yo! I am speaking on behalf of my friend Amanda and myself, This story Rocks hard! I love it... but if you want me to keep up this love, you'd better update soon or I will have to bring out the Tachikomas on you. MUHAHA!
henred5 chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
how sweet!

please write more!

very toching too!
No Angle but good chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
they don't act like themselves but why should that dis the story, its great so far carry on :) please update soon though i can't wait! LOL
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Aw that's so sad! *sobs in corner* PAMS *sniffle hiccup*
The Younger Ikari chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
OMG...that was SO good! Keep it up!
Dj scythe chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
this story is soo cute i cant stand it! if i were you i would watch your punctuation. you have some paragraphs that are just really long run-on sentences. check your spelling too while your at the way i want to know whats going on with the dialogue between the characters. other than that its adorable i have always wanted to see motoko and batou hook up:)
Happy Pappy chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
This story can be so much better.

The main thing I see is the characters are quite out of character. Batou especially. His dialouge and actions just dont seem like something the big guy would do.

Also, your spelling and grammar need fixed. Capitilization is one of my biggest pet peeves because it makes good work look very 'unprofessional' a lot of times. Some mistakes in spelling and grammar are okay but you should really at least scim over your chapter to try to fix any stand-out mistakes.

Overall, I'm glad to see a Batou/Kusanagi story because I think they would be a realistic couple with work. Keep writing and keep improving. This could be a very good story.
Kitomi chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
So far I do like this story. The charactors are true to the story. My only complaints are the verb tenses and a few grammar errors. Otherwise the work is great. You seem to have a pretty good knowledge of guns and for which ones the charactors themselves would use. Good job, and I look forward to reading more of your works.
Anime's Girl chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Hey Whats up? I love this story? Its awsome that you had an idea and just went for it! It kind of gave you a prespective of Batou's eyes and his feelings and how everyone would react. Anyway I hope you continue this awsome fan fic.
Jjaro chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
im sure this story could be a good one but there are a couple of flaws that bring the stroy down. the biggest one for me is that all of the characters seem out of charcter. Especially Batou. The second biggest one is that the story lacks description and moves too fast. If you keep up the disciption you used for parts of the first chapter then it would make the story eaiser to read.

I am a big fan of Batou/Major pairings and its good to see a romancy story for it, but if you fix some of the problems it will be a much better story to read. I dont mean to sound mean becuase we as many stories in the ghost in the shell section and this one is different then most but im just trying to give some advice. I will continue to read this, trust me, becuase the story line does sound interesting but just fix those mistakes and it will be even better.