Reviews for Illicit Saints
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 3/1
Umm... What is with my name popping up all the time? First Rory Williams, and now Aurora Williams O.o
Weird!

Aurora W
Suicuneator chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OOOOOHHH I remember you from my days of not having an acount, NOW I DO! I loved The strangest kind of love!
Cheyenne chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I really really liked this fanfiction. It was written really well like a book.
Spartan9802 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I have read this story time and time again and it never ceases to draw me in. I can't help but want to see their new adventure after the events in Illicit Saints. Thank you so much for writing this story, it will always be one of my favorites.
JohnRP AAML chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
it has been a while since i last read a fan fiction story and i have always been fond of your work. my views on the story so far are quite positive i like the reintroduction of a previous character that even i forgot. i feel that the plot line that has been established and implemented very well. i only have one problem, not with the story but with its continuity, in chapter one it was stated that brock was still trying to be a pokemon breeder but in the last episode of the diamond and pearl (sinnoh league victors) he decided he wanted to be a pokemon doctor insead. but dont worry this is the only issue i have and it in no way affects my wish to continue reading the story. please keep up the good work as always _
boobs chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i only wanted to make this 180 reviews so it's 20 even
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I think that this chapter could have been divided up into three as a time skip chapter. I also hate to say that, well, I kind of wanted Misty dead. Not because I hate her character or anything, I love what you did with her, but I sort of felt that her actually making that sacrifice to save her friends would have been so much more...meaningful, I guess. This felt like you pushing for a happy ending, despite that it doesn't quite work for the story.

The thing is though, and here's where the real big compliments comes in, despite my problems with the story, I kept reading. Not only was I emotionally invested, but I wasn't ever jolted out of the story. I was kept in, reading it all nice and smooth and wonderful.

Despite my personal problems with it, the story was wonderfully written and fascinating.

Amazing job!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Everything in this chapter was absolutely amazing...right up until Misty came back. It seems like a bit of a cop out. I would rather have Misty have gotten skimmed by a bullet, and be half conscious for most of this, rather than the random revival.

At no other point in the story was it ever mystical. It was very gritty, very real (real, a la pokemon, at least), which is what I liked about it.

The action was well written all the way through, the emotions were fantastic, but Misty coming back was not big for me.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
This was the chapter when things seemed a little weird, if only because there wasn't much of an explanation. We don't see enough character growth from Misty to explain why she would become so revenge driven that she would toss aside everything to get revenge for her mother. I mean, she literally seems to change personality completely, she does things she would normally never do, but there's not enough character growth to make up for it.

Honestly, it almost feels like a chapter's missing.

Everyone seems broken, and it seems like there should have been a spot in between this chapter and the previous one to explain why that is.

The quality of the writing is the same, but this just seemed to jump ahead a bit too quickly.

The last two chapters, however, make up for that.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Oh, gees, have I ever been busy! I swear, I haven't had any break time to read and review! As you know, I've already read your lovely story, but I stopped reviewing next chapter. So, now that I finally have the time, I'll finish it up! :)

First of all, I'm happy that I get to read it when you're all finished with it, that way I don't have to wait for the next chapter. The only reason I was able to read this and not review was because I was sneak reading it on my Kindle at school. Which I finally graduated from! Woo hoo!

I love how you get into the character's head without telling too much, and how you have a story that isn't essentially groundbreaking, but still new and interesting. Although a good guy being sired by a bad guy isn't new, you have a sidekick being the surprise evil sired child, and you don't spend a lot of time focusing on Misty whining that she doesn't want to be like her parents, which goes back to showing rather than telling.

Corsola's death was crushing, and Ash and Misty's hug was wonderful, giving just enough light in this typically dark fic.
Lightning Samurai chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I would just like to say first of all, I was very, VERY impressed with this story. I liked the way you developed each character, and even made sure that after each event, you made sure that there were very real consequences of each action. My only problem is that you should probably, if you can find a way in future stories, is to make each chapter a bit shorter and just make more chapters. I think a couple of people might've been turned off by the amount of words and chapters, but otherwise, a great story.

Until next time.
PS4E chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Sorry, hit the return button and then submit (worst luck ever combined with the mobile version). Continuation of the review below...

Fairly good story overall but in my opinion it was categorized incorrectly. I feel that perhaps it should have been Suspense/Romance, Horror/Romance, or maybe just Suspense/Horror and then "slight Pokeshipping" in the summary. No real romance whatsoever, nor adventure really \

I'm sure I would have appreciated it more if it had been what genre I was looking for at that moment. Please don't take this as saying it was bad. It really wasn't
NinjaNick95 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Fairly good story, but in my opini
DragonKing111 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
In my opinion, a good story (be it words or moving pictures) gets the audience emotionally engaged, even if it's just a little bit. I can say with all honesty that for me, with this story you have accomplished that. Very well done. At first, when you had Misty (or rather Aurora) join Giovanni and Team Rocket, I was seriously like WTF? And before you gave the reason, I'll admit I was saying to myself "...this author better have a damn good reason for this..." I don't know about anyone else (as I haven't read the reviews) But I enjoyed the story, and I enjoyed the ending. Yet again: very well done.