Reviews for Illicit Saints
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 9 . 6/4
And that, my friends, is how to perfectly end a story.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 8 . 6/4
So yes maybe I'm crying so what it's a fucking good yarn
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 7 . 6/4
WELL THAT CERTAINLY TOOK A DARK TURN, NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS KIND OF EXPECTING IT BUT ALSO NOT
MAYBE ITS A GEN Z THING
TO EXPECT DEATH AND BE GREETED BY IT AT EVERY TURN
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 6 . 6/4
Holy shit, that was a ride. Poor corsola, and lemme tell you if I was ever in May, Brock or Ash's position, I would probably be like Brock. Resigned to my inevitable fate.
WAIT
ADD THAT TO MY REASONS WHY IM LIKE BROCK LIST
It's an unofficial list, but it's long
Just not as long as this chapter, which was a nice length, not too short, not too long, just right.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 5 . 6/4
Oh, I like evil Misty. She's...so much fun
β€”to write, to read, that is, not to be around. Poor ABMJJM.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 4 . 6/4
Wow...you're in your thirties or late twenties now, aren't you? Happy very late birthday, and I hope to one day be seventeen too. I know that sounds stupid, but the way life is going, it really isn't.
AYYY MA BOI JAMES FINALLY GETS APPRICIATED AND NO I CANT SPELL
YEEEE HES THE BEST
MUCH WHOLESOME
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 3 . 6/4
Heh...oh Misty, oh May, what have you done?
I hope your mum's okay, even though it's been almost fifteen years β€” longer than I've been alive! β€” and that all is well, y'know?
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 2 . 6/3
Haha, I love Max, he's amazing even though I've only watched like two episodes with him in them. And Caroline...heh, I can't stop thinking of Caroline from Stardew Valley, mother of Abigail, wife of Pierre and potential...uh...whore isn't really the right word, but...whore of the Wizard.
And you need filler chapters to build up a story, don't worry, I get worried about it all the time.
Ughlifeissoboring chapter 1 . 6/3
Floppy disk? Oh my god I feel so young
Interesting story by the way, I shall call it the Misty Mermaid Murder
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
An excellent finish to a gripping narrative. Ash and Misty are not quite healed, but they've got the will to continue on with their lives. It's good to see the journey begin anew with hope for the future. This story has been an excellent and somber character piece with some intriguing revisions of characters and some truly heart-wrenching moments. I hope May finds some healing too.
Chaitz chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
Best Pokeshippy Story without a FUCKING KISS!...
Yeah, but in a gud way...eheheh...no need to get offended...
But. You. Warlordess. U. R. Fuckingly. Insane. And. Incredible. To. Write. Such. A. Good. Story!
I loved it...(M gonna read all ur stories and m gonna pelt you with my rewiewss...Geez..i donno the spelling...really...sorry)

Keep on writing girl...
PokeshippingFAB chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
It truly is a suspense Fanficton for a moment I thought that it was a nonfiction story. I know it'll never happen though lol. I love your stories but the ones that let me down were the Amourshipping fanfics I mean, I like Serena and all. But I think that Clemont - GeekChick or Gary- Campshipping would be a better option. But still you should be a certificated author. :) - a fellow Pokeshipper :D
H chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
i have no idea why i read this

i should have stopped at corsola's death

pokemon dying just tears my heart out and all of the darkness but oh my god psyduck why did you have to do that

my eyeballs are getting soggy

i blame you

this fic has affected me too much emotionally so i probably won't read it again

i always took these sorts of reviews as compliments, but then again, i'd never written one completely sincerely
VolcanicPanic chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
I really loved it.-

I'll try to keep my thoughts in a particular order but I'm not sure if I'll be successful.
First I'd like to say that I'm a bit relieved that I read this story a bit (many bits, maybe gigabytes) late because I didn't have to wait five years for it to be finished and I am sure the experience wouldn't be the same with the waiting between the chapters. NOTE: I'm not saying this to make you feel bad or something and these things are not written in a bitter "tone".

It was nice reading for once a story that Giovanni was Misty's father instead of Ash's.
Having read some of your other fanfics I could tell from the beggining that this one would have a lot internal conflict and focus on the characthers' thought and feelings. I was happy to see that the actions scenes were as well written. They didn't feel like they were there just for the plot to advance (is this the correct verb?, I couldn't think of anything else :/) but they were an essential part of the story. I'm making this comment on the action scene because in the other stories of yours that I've read the aren't many.

There were moments I wanted to stop reading. How could have the characters suffer that much? ESPECIALLY MY MISTY! Although there were warnings about the content being more mature, I didn't expect that you would have Corsola being slaughtred. There were other violent moments, but this particular one was the best (or worst?). The way things went so wrong made me believe up until the first half or so of the epilogue that the pattern wouldn't change. I was relieved with the way things workd out and I want to belive that most of the damage caused to May was fixed too ("I don't think she's as bad as we thought all this time"- thank you so much for this particular sentence).

By the end of the story you had me thinking who had suffered the most.
Misty who had to betray her friends, her pokemon and herself. Who had to obey to a psychopath, who had to see her friends hate her, being dissapointed by her actions. Who had to go through so much to get them out of the Team Rocket base and then run away from them again. Who had to see them so angry although all of her actions were for their own good. And, of course, baring in mind how and why her mother was gone and the fact that some of her pokemon died.
Ash who had to see the person he so much loved treat them this way. Who lost his mother because of this. Who had Misty run away. Who had his dreams destroyed.
Giovanni who saw his own daughter turn him down... jk he deserved everything he got.
I could keep this up with May and Brock but, well, you know what happened and my point was made. These neither black or white decisions that had to be taken made them all suffer so much. At some point I wondered if you find pleasure watching your readers suffering too xD

You also gave me food for though when Misty had to shoot one of her friends and in the same time was trying to buy time of the police to arrive. Some would say (including my self for some moments) that "no, the police shouldn't do this", after all Ash, Misty, Brock, May and the TRio are the protagonists. They are the heroes that have to put an end to this criminal organization. But would this be realistic? A bunch of kids doing this alone? And who said that what they went through wasn't heroic? Who can doubt that the strength needed to survive this despite the losses was equal (and why not greater) of a "real" hero?

And at this point I want to be ithat/i guy who complains about little things lol. The only one I can remember is the fact the Misty reffers to Giovanni as her "father" to that Rocket grunt guarding the prisoners. I know she does it to scare him, but it still sounds ehh... unprofessional(?). That :D

It time for the late review to end. And the best way is to congratulate you for this and, of course, thank you very much for writing! THANK YOU (x101010)!

Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes or if any words are missing or if something I wrote doesn't make sence :D

PS: I decided that it was a good idea to read the epilogue all at once. My eyes disagree...

PPS: YOU JUST POSTED ANOTHER FANFIC ON TUMBLR OMG!

PPPS: I was tempted to put "OoO" between the paragraphs lol xD
slayergopher chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
I have mixed feelings about this story overall. On one hand I loved the story with Misty not really being Misty but Aurora and all that she did, but on the other side was how much she hurt Ash and others constantly in her obsession-hunt to get Cyrus.

I couldn't put it down though, it was very gripping even through all the emotional tearing parts you just had to see how it was going to turn out.