Reviews for Illicit Saints
Chaitz chapter 9 . 10/5
Best Pokeshippy Story without a FUCKING KISS!...
Yeah, but in a gud need to get offended...
But. You. Warlordess. U. R. Fuckingly. Insane. And. Incredible. To. Write. Such. A. Good. Story!
I loved it...(M gonna read all ur stories and m gonna pelt you with my rewiewss...Geez..i donno the spelling...really...sorry)

Keep on writing girl...
PokeshippingFAB chapter 9 . 7/24
It truly is a suspense Fanficton for a moment I thought that it was a nonfiction story. I know it'll never happen though lol. I love your stories but the ones that let me down were the Amourshipping fanfics I mean, I like Serena and all. But I think that Clemont - GeekChick or Gary- Campshipping would be a better option. But still you should be a certificated author. :) - a fellow Pokeshipper :D
H chapter 9 . 5/28
i have no idea why i read this

i should have stopped at corsola's death

pokemon dying just tears my heart out and all of the darkness but oh my god psyduck why did you have to do that

my eyeballs are getting soggy

i blame you

this fic has affected me too much emotionally so i probably won't read it again

i always took these sorts of reviews as compliments, but then again, i'd never written one completely sincerely
VolcanicPanic chapter 9 . 2/19
I really loved it.-

I'll try to keep my thoughts in a particular order but I'm not sure if I'll be successful.
First I'd like to say that I'm a bit relieved that I read this story a bit (many bits, maybe gigabytes) late because I didn't have to wait five years for it to be finished and I am sure the experience wouldn't be the same with the waiting between the chapters. NOTE: I'm not saying this to make you feel bad or something and these things are not written in a bitter "tone".

It was nice reading for once a story that Giovanni was Misty's father instead of Ash's.
Having read some of your other fanfics I could tell from the beggining that this one would have a lot internal conflict and focus on the characthers' thought and feelings. I was happy to see that the actions scenes were as well written. They didn't feel like they were there just for the plot to advance (is this the correct verb?, I couldn't think of anything else :/) but they were an essential part of the story. I'm making this comment on the action scene because in the other stories of yours that I've read the aren't many.

There were moments I wanted to stop reading. How could have the characters suffer that much? ESPECIALLY MY MISTY! Although there were warnings about the content being more mature, I didn't expect that you would have Corsola being slaughtred. There were other violent moments, but this particular one was the best (or worst?). The way things went so wrong made me believe up until the first half or so of the epilogue that the pattern wouldn't change. I was relieved with the way things workd out and I want to belive that most of the damage caused to May was fixed too ("I don't think she's as bad as we thought all this time"- thank you so much for this particular sentence).

By the end of the story you had me thinking who had suffered the most.
Misty who had to betray her friends, her pokemon and herself. Who had to obey to a psychopath, who had to see her friends hate her, being dissapointed by her actions. Who had to go through so much to get them out of the Team Rocket base and then run away from them again. Who had to see them so angry although all of her actions were for their own good. And, of course, baring in mind how and why her mother was gone and the fact that some of her pokemon died.
Ash who had to see the person he so much loved treat them this way. Who lost his mother because of this. Who had Misty run away. Who had his dreams destroyed.
Giovanni who saw his own daughter turn him down... jk he deserved everything he got.
I could keep this up with May and Brock but, well, you know what happened and my point was made. These neither black or white decisions that had to be taken made them all suffer so much. At some point I wondered if you find pleasure watching your readers suffering too xD

You also gave me food for though when Misty had to shoot one of her friends and in the same time was trying to buy time of the police to arrive. Some would say (including my self for some moments) that "no, the police shouldn't do this", after all Ash, Misty, Brock, May and the TRio are the protagonists. They are the heroes that have to put an end to this criminal organization. But would this be realistic? A bunch of kids doing this alone? And who said that what they went through wasn't heroic? Who can doubt that the strength needed to survive this despite the losses was equal (and why not greater) of a "real" hero?

And at this point I want to be ithat/i guy who complains about little things lol. The only one I can remember is the fact the Misty reffers to Giovanni as her "father" to that Rocket grunt guarding the prisoners. I know she does it to scare him, but it still sounds ehh... unprofessional(?). That :D

It time for the late review to end. And the best way is to congratulate you for this and, of course, thank you very much for writing! THANK YOU (x101010)!

Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes or if any words are missing or if something I wrote doesn't make sence :D

PS: I decided that it was a good idea to read the epilogue all at once. My eyes disagree...

PPPS: I was tempted to put "OoO" between the paragraphs lol xD
Bill Gopher chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
I have mixed feelings about this story overall. On one hand I loved the story with Misty not really being Misty but Aurora and all that she did, but on the other side was how much she hurt Ash and others constantly in her obsession-hunt to get Cyrus.

I couldn't put it down though, it was very gripping even through all the emotional tearing parts you just had to see how it was going to turn out.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Umm... What is with my name popping up all the time? First Rory Williams, and now Aurora Williams O.o

Aurora W
Suicuneator chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OOOOOHHH I remember you from my days of not having an acount, NOW I DO! I loved The strangest kind of love!
Cheyenne chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I really really liked this fanfiction. It was written really well like a book.
Spartan9802 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I have read this story time and time again and it never ceases to draw me in. I can't help but want to see their new adventure after the events in Illicit Saints. Thank you so much for writing this story, it will always be one of my favorites.
JohnRP AAML chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
it has been a while since i last read a fan fiction story and i have always been fond of your work. my views on the story so far are quite positive i like the reintroduction of a previous character that even i forgot. i feel that the plot line that has been established and implemented very well. i only have one problem, not with the story but with its continuity, in chapter one it was stated that brock was still trying to be a pokemon breeder but in the last episode of the diamond and pearl (sinnoh league victors) he decided he wanted to be a pokemon doctor insead. but dont worry this is the only issue i have and it in no way affects my wish to continue reading the story. please keep up the good work as always _
boobs chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i only wanted to make this 180 reviews so it's 20 even
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I think that this chapter could have been divided up into three as a time skip chapter. I also hate to say that, well, I kind of wanted Misty dead. Not because I hate her character or anything, I love what you did with her, but I sort of felt that her actually making that sacrifice to save her friends would have been so much more...meaningful, I guess. This felt like you pushing for a happy ending, despite that it doesn't quite work for the story.

The thing is though, and here's where the real big compliments comes in, despite my problems with the story, I kept reading. Not only was I emotionally invested, but I wasn't ever jolted out of the story. I was kept in, reading it all nice and smooth and wonderful.

Despite my personal problems with it, the story was wonderfully written and fascinating.

Amazing job!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Everything in this chapter was absolutely amazing...right up until Misty came back. It seems like a bit of a cop out. I would rather have Misty have gotten skimmed by a bullet, and be half conscious for most of this, rather than the random revival.

At no other point in the story was it ever mystical. It was very gritty, very real (real, a la pokemon, at least), which is what I liked about it.

The action was well written all the way through, the emotions were fantastic, but Misty coming back was not big for me.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
This was the chapter when things seemed a little weird, if only because there wasn't much of an explanation. We don't see enough character growth from Misty to explain why she would become so revenge driven that she would toss aside everything to get revenge for her mother. I mean, she literally seems to change personality completely, she does things she would normally never do, but there's not enough character growth to make up for it.

Honestly, it almost feels like a chapter's missing.

Everyone seems broken, and it seems like there should have been a spot in between this chapter and the previous one to explain why that is.

The quality of the writing is the same, but this just seemed to jump ahead a bit too quickly.

The last two chapters, however, make up for that.