Reviews for Swimming In The Sun
pageleaf chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
AH! I love Lerant! He's awesome!
angie the unicorn chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
wo, creepy lady. she might want to take some of that stuff for red eye. btw, it's ok that you kiiled lerant off. as long as the main people stay{alanna, the king, the queen, kel dom, roal, and possible owen} stay alive, im happy.

i did like the song, you are a very good poet. i like how yopu used the same ryming words. makes it catchy.

keep writing please.
angie the unicorn chapter 5 . 12/25/2007

i like this story so far. keep writing!

*grabs digi cookie from plate, as well as pouring herself of milk from the digi carton.
oirishgoddess chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
that poem is spookily BRILLIANT! how do people write like that? really good fic (wierd dead lady, though!) and cant wait to read next chapter.

Quiero Queso chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
Dear thingy of um thingyness,

OMG OMG! you cant just leave us hanging like that!

You should definitely write some more! soon! Where is Neal? How do they deal with the demon thing? ARGHH! help me out a little bit here!
domslove chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
*sniff~sniff* i liked hime ~sigh~ *~*tear*~*
The Phantom of Oddfellows chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
Great story! Very random, but, hey, aren't we all a little sometimes. Keep writing.
AngryShoes chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
swordanddagger chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Is that from the Lord of the Rings? I just wanted to know. ANYWAYS, your story shifts around a lot from comical to apprehensive. Aren't Kel and Dom supposed to be worrying about Neal? Other than that though, I like this story.
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
pointless i sorta liked lerant he was ok after him & kel started gettin along
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
oh, & i 4got 2 say... I LOVE THAT POEM!

did u write it?
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
wow! that was soo cool!

i loved the last line & ur disclaimers 4rm b4.

i love ur story so far & cnt wait till u write more!

oh & if u can help it plz dnt kill merric off! n_n

tho if u do i wnt h8 u or n e thing...

anyway, cnt wait 4 more!
punkchick99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hey I loved it, it was great- I cant wait for chapter 2! By the way...I believe you took my word...thingy..!
nativewildmage chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
I didn't think you would Kill him so soon! Jeesh, school got ya stressed out and angry? Just take it out on Lerant! Huzzah! Very good poem. Unexpected killer. Yup, I'd call it the Demon of Huttonsfield! Trust Owen to make a stupid question. Good chapter!

Nativewildmage Aka Meg (O' course ya knew that huh?)
On top of cloud 9 chapter 7 . 9/6/2005