Reviews for Dreams of a Sleeping Heart
CampSpyro chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This was ridiculously well written and wonderful, and I loved the little glimpses back and all the minuscule details. It really made me feel like this story could actually happen, more than the game ever will. Beautiful.
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
woa this pretty good!
YumeRyu chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
ya happy? im reviewing...blah...right just some helpful tips about la review system. Accept flames only if they explain what your doing wrong. okie dokie? aight well it was a nice read and well i g2g Bai bai!
Rain Urameshi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Ranko: _ I agree with what the first reviewer said.

Sora: You read the rough draft, so of course you do!

Me: -_-;;

Sora: And on top of that, you're talking with her now!

Me: -_-;;...Sora?

Sora: Huh?

Me: Shut it, or else...((glares at Sora))

Riku: He never learns, remember?

Sora: ((glares at Riku))

Me: Oh, leave him alone! He's had a bad week! ((back to Xiaou)) Sorry about that, but anyway, like I already said, I agree with what the last reviewer said. _ Keep writing, you have potential.
leave me alone already chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hmm? First fic you say? Could've fooled me.

You wrote this like a pro. Hell, I can't even write this well. I’d lose patience and give up and let it collect dust in my Word files. It's not too fast or too slow... well, a tad bit slow, but at least I got the whole image of things and such. And the sarcastic humor must be the best kind.

I only saw a few grammar mistakes, but I can ignore those. Hell, I already forgot what they were. Also, the characters are very in character, and most new authoresses make them OoC. And their first stories are usually cliché…. –shivers-

It’s wonderful. Especially the little part where you put that Kairi stole his shirt and put it on. It’s seems so Kairi-ish and… perverted, in a good way. I’ve got this odd fetish for perverted-ish fics. Don’t ask.

All in all, it was adorable. It so rocks.

I’ll be waiting to read more stuff by you.