Reviews for Potential in Smallville
MysticWolf1 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
I am always on the lookout for good Buffyverse/Smallville crossovers, and there were many thing I enjoyed about this story.

I loved the detail you went into involving Chloe's life at the council. Your oc slayers were very well written, and your knowledge of both Buffy and Smallville was very apparent.

I also enjoyed the little bit of Chlark moments, but I felt cheated at the end when you paired him with Lois. I am not against Clois, but in this fic it just felt like Chloe was getting cheated out; sort of the way canon Smallville has done with the Chlark relationship, always having Chloe come in second to Lana, and now you did it in here with Lois. I was disappointed.

I also think it would have been cool to have some of the slayers witness Clark use his abilities. They may think he was a demon or a hell God though. Willow at least would have sensed something about Clark, but you barely even touched on Willow's time in Smallville.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Nice
Inscriffany chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Just re-reading so I'm not lost on the sequel:-) A couple things...I really like this fic; you set things up very nicely. Constructive criticism: In dialogue, it can get kind of dull to see "..." Giles said. "..." Buffy said. "..." Willow said. Also, there were a few moments when something didn't seem to flow quite right within the story. Other than that, excellent work!
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
i like this universe well thought out. but you do have some missing words. your grammer is good tho. i can't wait till the next story comes out. please keep writing.
Childe at Heart chapter 10 . 11/14/2005
great story. can't wait for the sequel! I like that bit about willow seeing the blood covering the town. mm, don't really have any suggestions for the next story. but, please write it soon!

danni rand
Theory chapter 10 . 11/14/2005
Kick ass story, everything rocked and i can wait for the sequal but plz dont dumb down Clarks power if you feature them, i really hate it when the Slayer turn into Supergirl, btw Chloe has an up on clark, superman is weak against magic!
HippoKrys chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
That was a good chapte and i can't wait for the sequel! :)
Ant Crown chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
*Gives a standing ovation
MintChocolate5 chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
Yeah! Completed! Congrats and a job well done. As for a sequel, I really like the idea of Clark dating a demonGirl who is out to kill him. And since Willow is there...oh, the fun.

Once again, you've done such a fantastic job on this story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Korasei chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
I'm still here. Still enjoying your story. Looking forward to Guardians. RL just getting to me. Stories like yours help a lot. Thank You.
encore28 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
Wow, I really love this story!

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed it before, but it definitely deserves a review. I love how you approached this, and the idea was great! Woo!

I can't wait until the sequel, so chop chop! Get on that!

About the title... I know this is probably corny, but how about Heroes of the Night?

Feel free to ignore it and walk away laughing merrily at the rediculous suggestion.

Also, about the pairing. I am seriously biased, because I'm a big Lois/Clark fan, but I would love to see them in this story.

But the idea of Clark dating a demon unwittingly? Also a lot of potential. Hey, you're the author, it's up to you.

Great stuff! Can't wait until the sequel!
Mist of Rainbows chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
An interesting take on telling Lois, it's always good to blame the cults. Keep up with the writing please.
Ant Crown chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Good some Angel. Want Lois/Clark. Good all around.
Shallow-Misha chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
HEY! I really liked this chapter. I can't wait until the next chapter! I wish I could help with ideas but I'm all out. For some reason my brain is taking a long break.
stcobb chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
I want cookies! Seemed kind of rushed but good.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »