Reviews for Keep Your Friends Close But Your Enemies Closer
This was shit
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
...i'm so sorry to say but i loved this fanfiction, more than anyother in the whole entire world but, i hate all of these ending, why does it either end pervertedly or with someone dieing? Endings like these make you want to cry out of frustration
while happy endings make you smile, so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
oh mah god, I love this fanfiction but this ending C was just... can I even describe how horribly it did NOT fit this story... it should've been something where L gives Raito his real name but Raito just doesn't have the heart to kill L because he LOVESSSSS him! you know, one of the happily ever after endings where L or Raito doesn't actually die!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
OMFG! L, why! you killed Raito! no!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
OMFG! awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
omg! Ratio is going crazy, that is such a big gap in what L said and in what Light heard, GOD, this was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny, I loved it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
OMFG! I love this chapter, I mean really, awesome plan, it's like who doesn't dream of dating themselves, well me, because I think that would be weird, but I just LOVE this chapter! I could not stop laughing, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it sssssssssooooooooooooooo much, this fanfic is so AMAZING!
thewooddied94 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
HUH! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEE! Matsuda is so totally seeing it, omg nice touch putting him the chapter and making him say that, :) :) :) I'm laughing so hard, it's so beautiful!
thewooddied94 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
OMG! I know who sent the cake! at least I think anyway because I'm only half way through the chapter but... it has to be RYUUUKKKKK! a duh!... but oh muh gosshhhh, I just read the ending, omg! so cute, so funny, I totally wasn't suspecting that, I love this fanfiction, and I love you even more writing but I LOVE LxRaito! forevers and evers and evers
thewooddied94 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
omg! so embarrassing, Raito totally just screwed himself over
thewooddied94 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
"you almost look... lovesick." OMFG! I read that line and I'm like, omg, soooooooooooooooo cute and sooooooooooooooooooooo perfect and like the bestest scene ever! oh my god! so cute!
thewooddied94 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
OMG! yes! so amazing, I love them,they so cute together
thewooddied94 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
OMFG! Raito should totally just realize that L's messing with him to, a duh! at least I think anyway :p I love this story, it's perfect and omg when Misa comes in the room AWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEE! she totally ruined the perfect moment. but L and Raito, so cute :)
thewooddied94 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
:) :) :) :) :) :) love it!
thewooddied94 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
LOVE this, totally how L would react :)