Reviews for Meander
MrsJeck chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
You write brilliantly, I was really convinced that Harry is indeed cheating on Ginny...I would love to read more post hogwarts fanfic from you. I love your plot, this do really happened with married couples.
nayin17 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
love this
lija chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Really enjoyed the story. Not too much angst nor fluff, but just enough.

Misunderstandings are easy to create. The hardest part is to determine what is true and what is not.

BTW, it sounded as though Harry's job at the Ministry was more like Arthur's. Am surprised about what kind of career Hermione chose.
azerjaban chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
I'm glad for the happy ending but even though Harry wasn't cheating he was still neglecting her. I don't understand why he would choose to purposely work that many hours-when they obviously don't need the money. You kind of skipped over that part and switched the tables on Ginny.

I thought Ginny would at least bring up the question of how she expected him to commit to a baby when he couldn't even commit to coming home on time.

Aside from that- I love your poignant style of writing melancholy the fight scene was my favorite,maybe you could write a version of this in Harry's POV?

Thanks for the wonderful read

Azer
shiny cate chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
This story is so gorgeous it actually made me cry a little bit and I NEVER cry. It was kind of raw and true and honest and real.

Anyway I loved it to pieces,

Cate
qwertyuiopsdfghjklmnb chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
wow ok I know I already submitted a reveiw to this story but I just went back to and reread it and it's even better the second time. You're such a good author. Ok, just wanted to tell you that it's so good, I read it twice, which is weird for me.
Loyd1957 chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
This was a great story. So much like Ginny, impatient, not getting the whole story. It was so lovely, sweet and fluff. Love the fluff.
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
You're right, it did have very little plot, but it was very descriptive and well-written. I read the whole thing and this is a review for the whole chapter and I hope you continue to write as wonderfully as you do now.

Kel
qwertyuiopsdfghjklmnb chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
All right so let me just tell you that I truely adored this peice. It stayed true to the characters and ran very deep into what it really means to be human. I myself am currently writing a Ginny/Harry peice, (please check it out!) and keep thinking of this story as I go (not that I'm copying any of your great ideas, I'm just totally inspired by you). Thanks for writing this. It really is amazing and can teach everybody something about life and themselves.
Lala chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
i really love your writing.
Lala chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Hi! I love this story. Just wanted you to know.
sKY chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Great Story!
Love Ginny chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
I loved this story. I felt that it was true to the characters, showed real human emotion and situations.
MrsEads chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I think this story was absolutely brilliant. Just...wow. I have never, ever, EVER read a story (FanFiction or otherwise) as brilliant as this piece. You kept them perfectly in character, and I adored the insight into Ginny's paranoia and uncertainty. You did such an amazing job...if you ever come out with a novel (which, in my opinion, you should), rest assured that I would be the first to buy it.

You are a truly stupendous writer.
otteropessed523 chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
You write so beautifully

The last chapter was so touching,

it almost made me cry