Reviews for Pippin the Troll Slayer
sambev89 chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
That's a sweet ending. Great story, it had a fresh feel to it, there are so many fics on the same subject it was a relief to read this one.
sambev89 chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
You're writing style works really well for Lord of the Rings. I like where you're going with this so far. The subtleness is really effective. Great work!
Larner chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
So, he doesn't even need to open his eyes to recognize the arrival of Merry, eh? Nice touch. Love it.
Elladan of Rivendell chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
man... i wanted to see how long it took Pip's memory to come back! oh well, great fic and i can't wait for the enxt one!
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
I have enjoyed this story very much and felt for poor Pippin's confusion and enjoyed Aragorn's care for him.
Larner chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Well, he's back up to Bree, at least. It's coming back slowly. Must be torture for the lad.
Larner chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
No, Gandalf isn't going to answer questions he isn't wanting to answer.

It will take time to come back to the present. But he'll do okay, our Pippin will.
Larner chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
It would be difficult, suffering from amnesia for the moment due to the trauma and trying to put it all together. Poor Pippin.

Well written as usual.
Larner chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
At least Pippin is responsive to the King's commands-there is hope.

Love the details.
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Another great convey Pippin's feverish dreams very well.I am pleased he has finally remembered is touching how well his friends care for him.
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Aragorn is so unselfish,pushing himself to the utter limits and still telling Gimli to rest !Poor frightened Pippin,it must be horrible not to least he is in good hands.

Very enjoyable and well written.
Sevilodorf chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Wonderfully written characters. Great expansion on canon.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Poor Pippin, I remember from your other story that he lost his must be terrifying for write all the characters very well.
Kabuki733701 chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Oh poor Pippin! He's got amnesia!