Reviews for How Will Turner Killed His Wife
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I wanna see the kitty!

OMG SNOGFEST!
Nyghtvision chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*holds out arms* I think I love you. Thank you for this fic.
Mireille DeMaupassant chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This story is beyond funny! I still snort and giggle through the entire thing. Oh and.."That's right," Jack yelled, "SODOMY!"

Best line ever! Peaches!
LadyBush chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I think I may love you. A little bit at least! And in future I shall call Bush Bushie- that's so endearing. I love Bush(ie)! This story is fantastic! I adore the part where James claims to have been singing a lullaby. I laughed a little bit loudly and then (because when in company you can't just stop laughing suddenly) I had to quieten the laugh slowly and... I'm an idiot. Anway, I was back in hysterics moments later when Jack yelled 'sodomy'. I would really like to do that. I may, in fact, next time I'm dining with Demus...
Katy chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Fantastic! you had me in stiches

“That’s right,” Jack yelled, “SODOMY

That is the best line i've heard in a long long time. LOL! Brilliant

*Hugs*
Demus chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
So much slash! I am in complete slasher heaven. SNOGFEST! Seriously- are you two up for a threesome? Sweet son of a monkey's ass, I want your babies.

I'm sorry, I can't be critical at all, this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. But it was also so cute and slashy!

Forgive me if I die. *dies*

As one slasher to two others, and a fellow lover of Horchie and Sparrigton, may I say that you are masters of your field and you just rock my socks.